littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: what went wrong? COVID in highly vaccinated Israel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,170
    Thanked: 5166

    what went wrong? COVID in highly vaccinated Israel

    https://qz.com/2057565/israels-covid...utm_source=YPL
    wonder though how much is really true about the story. not the spike, suppose it is there. But how many were really vaccinated= all those conservative jews who were and are still and absolutely against vaccination? All the - Arabs-? and are not Israelis- All the people in the Gaza strip, the -occupied - territories?and since the -free press- there is being tightly controlled, we might as well forget it to EVER read what is really happening there.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,906
    Thanked: 947
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://qz.com/2057565/israels-covid...utm_source=YPL
    wonder though how much is really true about the story. not the spike, suppose it is there. But how many were really vaccinated= all those conservative jews who were and are still and absolutely against vaccination? All the - Arabs-? and are not Israelis- All the people in the Gaza strip, the -occupied - territories?and since the -free press- there is being tightly controlled, we might as well forget it to EVER read what is really happening there.
    No, it is easy to understand.

    The population was around 80% vaxxed. Then delta came. This is variation of the vaxxed. So, now the vaxx doesn't work as it used to. Then, the powers that be said the people had to get another shot. So, if you don't have your third shot, you aren't considered fully vaxxed. Which means that all of the "non-vaxxed" are really those that have been vaxxed, just not up to the current standards. Basically, as the Head Israeli medical establishment said, get used to get shots, because it's a way of life, now.

    Also, the Palestinians, seemingly are not vaxxed and I guess are not having such a terrible time.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (14-09-2021)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,602
    Thanked: 1598
    A person who is vaccinated can still spread the disease. The vaccine protects you (supposedly) if you get the virus, it doesn't protect other people you are in contact with; the jab does not prevent you from spreading it once you got it.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

    americaninmoscow (14-09-2021)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,906
    Thanked: 947
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    A person who is vaccinated can still spread the disease. The vaccine protects (supposedly) if you get the virus, it doesn't protect other people you are in contact with; the jab not prevent you from spreading it once you got it.
    Right!

    And now Kamala is pondering the most important question of the day - "How to protect the Vaxxed from the Unvaxxed?"

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,602
    Thanked: 1598
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Right!

    And now Kamala is pondering the most important question of the day - "How to protect the Vaxxed from the Unvaxxed?"
    The premier social scientist at her stumblebumbling worst - adding a whole new categorization to the Left's manufactured schisms in America - black against white against red against yellow, male against female, prosperous against poor, hetero against homo, Christian against Jew against Muslim, etc... now, vaxxed against unvaxxed!

    Wow, how (in)tolerant and (not) inclusive and divisive!

    To paraphrase MLK, "judge me by the content of my character, not by my physical characteristics"
    Maybe he should have added the obvious: "judge me as an individual, not as a member of a group"
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (05-10-2021)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,170
    Thanked: 5166
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Right!

    And now Kamala is pondering the most important question of the day - "How to protect the Vaxxed from the Unvaxxed?"
    it is a fact well and long enough known. since EVERY company who produces these vaccines dais right from the beginning. it is an EMERGENCY and TEMPORARY registration of the vaccine. and it does not protect 100%. and the registration is for one year only. than it will be reviewed. BUT there is a big difference between the protected and the not vaccinated. and THAT also is well known since now a year. when you are vaccinated, twice, or like in the caee with Johnson/ Johnson once, and you catch the bug, it will be a mild -happening-. or you might not even notice it. no hospital, no breathing machines and for sure not on the paper for the Coroner... Exceptions obvious also di happen .also vaccinated people are dying. But there are so few that it does not affect the statistics.it is a different story for the unvaccinated...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,949
    Thanked: 4889
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/kamala...zen.yandex.com

    The vaxx never protected people from getting the virus, it was to keep people out of the hospital. So even if you got it you can still spread the virus. What is the vaxx for? Making money and alienating people who don't want to get it. The US government is telling people that have already had Covid that they need to get the vaxx which is not true, if you had Covid you are better protected than if you took the vaxx. But now we know that Ivermectin will protect you and will help you recover if you do get the virus. Niw we know why politicians can run around and have parties without wearing mask, they knew about Ivermectin all along, it's only you they don't want taking it because then people would understand that they don't need the vaxx.

    Oh and many people have died from the vaxx or from Covid even though they got the vaxx.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,170
    Thanked: 5166
    Oh and many people have died from the vaxx or from Covid even though they got the vaxx.[/QUOTE]

    many i think is for sure an overstatement? and if Ivermectin is so successful why dont they ship it off by the trainload to the poor African countries? the people there die like flies because they cant afford the vaccine. so does someone just do a -population control- have in the poorer countries the people decimated? FUNNY it does not work in China,India or Indonesia, where there altogether are,what, 3 billion people? suppose ANY company would lick their fingers to supply tablets where people can pay and the CRO gets a nice bonus. instead of making a few 100k vaccine that only the -rich - can afford?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,949
    Thanked: 4889
    Ben that's where you are wrong. Ivermectin is now in generic form and very cheap. Have you heard of people in Africa "dying like flies"? No you haven't. Why? Because Ivermectin has been used in Africa for a long time now. It's a dewormer yes but has other benefits too. The men who invented Ivermectin won a Nobel prize for it in 2015, it's been in use on humans for 40 years and used extensively in Africa where people eat low quality food. So the reason we have not heard about all the poor Africans dying is because of Ivermectin. Remember it was Bill Gates that wouldn't allow Africa to produce the vaccine so it's not about saving people but making money.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,906
    Thanked: 947
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Oh and many people have died from the vaxx or from Covid even though they got the vaxx.
    many i think is for sure an overstatement? and if Ivermectin is so successful why dont they ship it off by the trainload to the poor African countries? the people there die like flies because they cant afford the vaccine. so does someone just do a -population control- have in the poorer countries the people decimated? FUNNY it does not work in China,India or Indonesia, where there altogether are,what, 3 billion people? suppose ANY company would lick their fingers to supply tablets where people can pay and the CRO gets a nice bonus. instead of making a few 100k vaccine that only the -rich - can afford?[/QUOTE]

    Uh, they do? This is africa and its the same story with india. ill see if i can find the indian chart.

    Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 21.22.48.jpg

  14. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,949
    Thanked: 4889
    Also since most people dying of Covid are dealing with obesity and other health problems it's not a fair comparison. You won't find so many fat people in Africa. The misinformation about all this is incredibly. Covid is not that deadly to young healthy people, you have to get up over 70 years old before worrying about it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  15. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,949
    Thanked: 4889
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/shock...zen.yandex.com

    Doctors talking about how to fool people into believing Covid is really bad and they might die. These people should be arrested.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  16. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,906
    Thanked: 947
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    the people there die like flies because they cant afford the vaccine. so does someone just do a -population control- have in the poorer countries the people decimated?
    Well, if the virus as as you say, they would be totally decimated, that is correct. And yet, we don't see any pictures of them falling dead in the streets or nightly broadcasts of bodies being dumped in the streets.

    But, you also raised a great question, in an off-hand way.

    Why is this mRNA being pushed so hard in only the western countries? If it was so great, and so amazing, why wouldn't china have it? or Russia? apparently the general idea behind the tech is some 30 years old.

    And if the vax is so amazing, why would dissenters be silenced? From the very start, anyone that opposed the narrative was blackballed. Social media erased a group with 200k people talking about what happened to them after taking the vax. And that was nothing good. People have posted thousands of videos showing the effects, from shaking, to swollen tongues to everything in between. And let's not talk about the people that have just died outright.

    In any story about people dieing from covid, there is another story lurking not too far away, which is that someone they knew just got the shot and then bam, they were dead within 2 weeks. But that wasn't reported as death by the vaxx because they werent vaxxed since you have to have had both shots AND it has to have been more than 14 days to be completely vaxxed. So, they were listed as non-vaxxed. and and and.

    But, with that said, it also seems as if different people are getting different batches, so it wouldn't surprise me if different countries got different vaxxes and this could also lead to some discrepancy between what people are experiencing. I mean, I haven't seen one horrible picture of anyone taking the Russian vax, anywhere on the net. Either from Russia, nor from Mexico or any other country where Sputnik is available. So, when people say, yes, i took the vax in Moscow, whats the problem, it seems as if its not an honest conversation, because the vax is different from that in the west.

    There is also the story of those that took the Pfizer vax as part of the WHO program in Africa. Apparently, even though they took what they thought was the same thing as that in the West, when they applied to fly to the US as part of the vaxxed program, they were denied because that batch of vaxx from the WHO was from India, and was NOT certified by someone, so, they were to be treated as unvaxxed and if they wanted to be part of the US, they had to get a proper vax treament, so, another 2 shots (remember, they already had 2 shots).

    So, the thing is, there is a massive push towards getting people vaxxed and very quickly, when again, the survival rate for the unvaxxed is still around 97-98%, and that alone should terrify a rational thinking person.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (05-10-2021)

  18. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,906
    Thanked: 947
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Also since most people dying of Covid are dealing with obesity and other health problems it's not a fair comparison.
    It's simply amazing how sick most Americans are. How many people are on this pill or that pill because the doctor said to take it. And because they took this pill, now they should take that one. Ok, you say, American healthcare is amazing. And to some extent, that is true. Lot's of high tech stuff and neat treatments. But, rare disease aside, the American food chain is polluted and there are not very real foodstuffs to eat. The average American diet is crap, suffer from a complete lack of exercise and the amount of mental garbage that is inputted daily is off the charts. So, the body is sick, the mind is sick and the people as a whole are sick. And when you grow up to think this is normal, you not only don't see a reason to change it, but if you do mention something, you are the problem and something to be mocked and dismissed.

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (15-09-2021), Suuryaa (05-10-2021), TheInterocitor (15-09-2021), TolkoRaz (28-09-2021), Uncle Wally (15-09-2021)

  20. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,906
    Thanked: 947
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    the survival rate for the unvaxxed is still around 97-98%, and that alone should terrify a rational thinking person.
    Imagine it a different way.

    I have a biz that you are guaranteed to lose money at 97-98% of the time. But, you can buy this insurance and although it won't prevent you from going broke, you won't lose as much, sometimes.

    So, would you be a investor in my biz?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •