littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: what went wrong? COVID in highly vaccinated Israel

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,971
    Thanked: 4903
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    cant post on FB, i was a bad boy and i am in the bunker for another 5 days. on FB one can call Merkel an -old Stasi prostitute -. call Biden or Trump a liar, a cheat, an Idiot, a traitor or worse, that is all ok. But call some people, without mentioning any particular names, a bunch of monkeys, this is considered -hatespeech- and one is off to the cooler for 7 days...
    Well if you're talking about immigrants they think that's racist.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,609
    Thanked: 1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Beer is for girls.
    (Sign at the local Liquor Store): "Step aside water, this is a job for beer!"
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,609
    Thanked: 1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    cant post on FB, i was a bad boy and i am in the bunker for another 5 days. on FB one can call Merkel an -old Stasi prostitute -. call Biden or Trump a liar, a cheat, an Idiot, a traitor or worse, that is all ok. But call some people, without mentioning any particular names, a bunch of monkeys, this is considered -hatespeech- and one is off to the cooler for 7 days...
    I've never understood why referring to animals, comparing them to people, is "racist". Americans and Europeans are compared to local animals "She had a long horse-face" "He's a pig!" "Don't be a chicken, go for it" She walks like a duck" etc. Auf Deutsch probably many Beispiele... but compare monkeys and blacks, well, that's racist.

    If it's okay to compare one race with local animals (American farmyard animals to American people), then it should be okay to compare African local animals to Africans.

    I would wager Africans have lots of insults for each other that involve primates, that American media would shriek about. Also, I have an old Chinese dictionary that contains lots of Chinese insults, such as a lazy Chinese person being called a 'rice-bag"; which, if uttered by an American would elicit an Adolf Zuckerberg stint in Fascistbook purgatory.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (16-09-2021)

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,184
    Thanked: 5168
    So, would you be a investor in my biz?[/QUOTE]

    i think more and more the knowledge and questions are moving away from vaccinated or not. it is more, if i am not vaccinated and i catch the bug, and even with 2 or 3% only it will be thousands of -extra- deaths. I for myself was not prepared to take the chance. and got the jabs, twice.- not vaccinated and you are sick and have to stay at hoe or in hospital, you get no money. so far your salary or sick payments from the insurers or government health plan have paid. BUT in Germany there are more and more voices, and one state already will not pay out.Is it fair? One wonders. A few years back at the Bundestag , the German parliament, EVERY party voted against it, when the questions arose, people who do dangerous sports, like mountaineering in the Himalayas, should they pay a higher premium on government health benefits. in a court, will that what is done and proposed now, stick? Not likely. If they judge the case by the laws done years back. and not this -emergency, temporary solutions-, which are in force now.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanked: 951
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    So, would you be a investor in my biz?


    i think more and more the knowledge and questions are moving away from vaccinated or not. it is more, if i am not vaccinated and i catch the bug, and even with 2 or 3% only it will be thousands of -extra- deaths. I for myself was not prepared to take the chance. and got the jabs, twice.- not vaccinated and you are sick and have to stay at hoe or in hospital, you get no money. so far your salary or sick payments from the insurers or government health plan have paid. BUT in Germany there are more and more voices, and one state already will not pay out.Is it fair? One wonders. A few years back at the Bundestag , the German parliament, EVERY party voted against it, when the questions arose, people who do dangerous sports, like mountaineering in the Himalayas, should they pay a higher premium on government health benefits. in a court, will that what is done and proposed now, stick? Not likely. If they judge the case by the laws done years back. and not this -emergency, temporary solutions-, which are in force now.[/QUOTE]

    right. this question is coming up more and more - who is eligible or deserves healthcare?

    and the answer today is that if you are unvaxxed, you do not deserve it, because it is a personal choice. but, we can also ask that same question to others, since really, many of those in the hospital today are there simply because of their own personal choices. like dr. malone said, covid mostly is a diesease of the old and over-weight.

    fat/obese? have diabetes? have a number of other health related diseases due to lifestyle choices? well, no one forced you to eat so many big macs or not walk enough. no one forced you to smoke or drink. So, are we going to hold these people to a higher standard? maybe charge them double?

    the answer for this is yes, they will be penalized, because of insurance premiums and smart wearables, people are being and will be penalised for lifestyle choices. insurance premiums will go up and eventually, more money will come out of your pocket. and right now, people are arguing that this mechanism is not fair and are looking to repeal it. I just watched michael moore's douchebag of a film 11/9 and there was a story there that talked about how the teachers union in west virginia fought against this very tech being implemented. the teachers were supposed to wear a fitbit and if they didnt walk enough over the course of a year, they would have to pay a penalty on their insurance premium. they fought back and it was repealed. so, that battle was won and if you know anything about west virginia, then you also know jamie oliver put one of his restuarants here back when he was doing a tv/book deal in the us. The reason? because west virginia has one of the highest rates of obesity in the us. (or it did at the time). which is saying a lot.

    So, the idea that some deserve healthcare more than others is a very slippery slope, if we want to discuss it honestly.

    But also, this was covered in the video that wally just posted with dr. malone.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (05-10-2021), Uncle Wally (16-09-2021)

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    959
    Thanked: 737
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://qz.com/2057565/israels-covid...utm_source=YPL
    wonder though how much is really true about the story. not the spike, suppose it is there. But how many were really vaccinated= all those conservative jews who were and are still and absolutely against vaccination? All the - Arabs-? and are not Israelis- All the people in the Gaza strip, the -occupied - territories?and since the -free press- there is being tightly controlled, we might as well forget it to EVER read what is really happening there.
    I am reading other sources that are saying similar things. As of 20 August, 78% of eligible Israelis over 12 years old were vaccinated. But about 1.1 million Israelis between 12 and 20 have not taken the first dose of Pfizer. That meant only 58% of Israel's total citizenry were fully vaccinated with Pfizer as of 20 August. Maybe the numbers had changed by 13 September when the Quartz article was written. Their experts say that's not nearly high enough.

    In the west bank and Gaza, the sources I read say only 8% of the population in those regions were vaccinated at about this same time, mostly due to vaccine hesitancy. Israel is planning booster shots but expect the same breakdown among these groups of those who will finally get jabbed with a booster, broken down between older and more wealthy Isrealis and younger ones, plus the Gaza/West Bank factor.

    I couldn't find data for recovery rates for those with COVID in Isreal, broken down between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (16-09-2021)

  10. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,971
    Thanked: 4903
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I am reading other sources that are saying similar things. As of 20 August, 78% of eligible Israelis over 12 years old were vaccinated. But about 1.1 million Israelis between 12 and 20 have not taken the first dose of Pfizer. That meant only 58% of Israel's total citizenry were fully vaccinated with Pfizer as of 20 August. Maybe the numbers had changed by 13 September when the Quartz article was written. Their experts say that's not nearly high enough.

    In the west bank and Gaza, the sources I read say only 8% of the population in those regions were vaccinated at about this same time, mostly due to vaccine hesitancy. Israel is planning booster shots but expect the same breakdown among these groups of those who will finally get jabbed with a booster, broken down between older and more wealthy Isrealis and younger ones, plus the Gaza/West Bank factor.

    I couldn't find data for recovery rates for those with COVID in Isreal, broken down between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.
    Why don't you watch the video I posted with the Dr. Malone who invented this type of vaccine? It will explain all.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  11. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    2
    Thanked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Ben that's where you are wrong. Ivermectin is now in generic form and very cheap. Have you heard of people in Africa "dying like flies"? No you haven't. Why? Because Ivermectin has been used in Africa for a long time now. It's a dewormer yes but has other benefits too. The men who invented Ivermectin won a Nobel prize for it in 2015, it's been in use on humans for 40 years and used extensively in Africa where people eat low quality food. So the reason we have not heard about all the poor Africans dying is because of Ivermectin. Remember it was Bill Gates that wouldn't allow Africa to produce the vaccine so it's not about saving people but making money. https://elly.com/en/
    I totally agree with the statement.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MillerElla For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (27-09-2021)

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,605
    Thanked: 6364
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    It's simply amazing how sick most Americans are. How many people are on this pill or that pill because the doctor said to take it. And because they took this pill, now they should take that one. Ok, you say, American healthcare is amazing. And to some extent, that is true. Lot's of high tech stuff and neat treatments. But, rare disease aside, the American food chain is polluted and there are not very real foodstuffs to eat. The average American diet is crap, suffer from a complete lack of exercise and the amount of mental garbage that is inputted daily is off the charts. So, the body is sick, the mind is sick and the people as a whole are sick. And when you grow up to think this is normal, you not only don't see a reason to change it, but if you do mention something, you are the problem and something to be mocked and dismissed.
    So true!

    I would also add that the size of meal portions / daily intake is excessive which leads to the prevalent obesity seen in the US of A.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (28-09-2021)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •