littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what went wrong? COVID in highly vaccinated Israel

So, this is a social media platform/portal for medical professionals. You have to be a medical professional to be part of this site. And here is where they are posting advice, asking amongst themselves.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/publi...adverse-events

It's all a farse and they know it.

While the rich and famous can meet inside in large groups they don't have to wear mask, only the slaves do.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/celebr...zen.yandex.com
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    It's simply amazing how sick most Americans are. How many people are on this pill or that pill because the doctor said to take it. And because they took this pill, now they should take that one. Ok, you say, American healthcare is amazing. And to some extent, that is true. Lot's of high tech stuff and neat treatments. But, rare disease aside, the American food chain is polluted and there are not very real foodstuffs to eat. The average American diet is crap, suffer from a complete lack of exercise and the amount of mental garbage that is inputted daily is off the charts. So, the body is sick, the mind is sick and the people as a whole are sick. And when you grow up to think this is normal, you not only don't see a reason to change it, but if you do mention something, you are the problem and something to be mocked and dismissed.
    You nailed it, AIM!

The Way to Happiness is not through the Body - by filling it with ice cream and Big Macs - and not through the mind - with psychotropic drugs - but by recognizing our spiritual nature.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 15-09-2021 at 09:14.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (15-09-2021)

I would also like to point out that members of Congress are exempt from mandatory vaccinations. I wonder why?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Also since most people dying of Covid are dealing with obesity and other health problems it's not a fair comparison. You won't find so many fat people in Africa. The misinformation about all this is incredibly. Covid is not that deadly to young healthy people, you have to get up over 70 years old before worrying about it.

also YOUNG people and young is being stretched to 40 or 50 years, can,will and do die of Covid. Obesity, heart problems, diabetes, but also people who had -recent - transplants and take immune suppressors, are at a higher risk than a HEALTHY 70 year old...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

So, this is a social media platform/portal for medical professionals. You have to be a medical professional to be part of this site. And here is where they are posting advice, asking amongst themselves.

https://www.medscape.com/sites/publi...adverse-events
    click on the -f- for their facebook site and you can reply without being a doctor...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    click on the -f- for their facebook site and you can reply without being a doctor...
    well, do it then. ill sit here and check back in an hour. just post, expat.ru wuz here.......

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

also YOUNG people and young is being stretched to 40 or 50 years, can,will and do die of Covid. Obesity, heart problems, diabetes, but also people who had -recent - transplants and take immune suppressors, are at a higher risk than a HEALTHY 70 year old...
    what?

just because you catch covid, doesn't mean you die of it. again, the death rate is around 2-3%. But you would never know that from the media.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (15-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    You nailed it, AIM!

The Way to Happiness is not through the Body - by filling it with ice cream and Big Macs - and not through the mind - with psychotropic drugs - but by recognizing our spiritual nature.
    I dont know if it is spiritual nature, but what i do know is that if i eat nothing but fast food and drink soda, then my skin changes, my body starts to change, sleep patterns change and i notice that i feel something different in my mind. i get a headache after eating mcdonalds burgers. although i do enjoy a nice cold coke the morning after a night out drinking. but.......

after a few days of normal food, cooked from scratch and with almost no sugar, i feel based. i don't feel pushed or pulled in any one area.

recently, my kid was visiting me, and we were doing a soda challenge. so, we were trying out all of the dr. pepper knock-offs, because every store has them and also, i had never tried some sodas, or it had been awhile, like tab or rc cola, etc. So, at one time, we had maybe 10 bottles of soda in the fridge. it was nuts. but, it was good. he was so tired of drinking soda that my plan worked. we had fun and im pretty sure he prefers water now.

well, do it then. ill sit here and check back in an hour. just post, expat.ru wuz here.......
    so far nothing.

so far nothing.
    nooooooooothinnnnggggggg.....

although i do enjoy a nice cold coke the morning after a night out drinking.
    Beer is much better.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Beer is much better.
    Beer is for girls.

As the hangover medicine - "...good thing everysex and perfectly easy to clean"!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

cant post on FB, i was a bad boy and i am in the bunker for another 5 days. on FB one can call Merkel an -old Stasi prostitute -. call Biden or Trump a liar, a cheat, an Idiot, a traitor or worse, that is all ok. But call some people, without mentioning any particular names, a bunch of monkeys, this is considered -hatespeech- and one is off to the cooler for 7 days...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast