littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: New COVID regulations and over 60s

New COVID regulations and over 60s

I am currently in hospital for heart treatment (you'd have to wait for ages to get it on the NHS and it would cost far more back home) They are happy to discharge me for a week for some drugs to treat an ulcer take effect. I'll be very glad to go especially because as of today we are not even allowed out of the ward. Before admission I had been staying in a hotel, the question is whether I will be able to stay in any hotel after Sunday. I'm over 60 and have been double-jabbed but with Astra Zeneca. I rang the hotel this morning and they didn't seem to know. Maybe the decree doesn't apply outside of Moscow. Thanks for any help.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    You can stay in a hotel, why not, have all documents if needed, go straight to your hotel by taxi and recover there, if that's best for you.
    If you have problems with staying in a hotel you could try airbnb.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanTheTerriblyNice View Post
    I am currently in hospital for heart treatment (you'd have to wait for ages to get it on the NHS and it would cost far more back home) They are happy to discharge me for a week for some drugs to treat an ulcer take effect. I'll be very glad to go especially because as of today we are not even allowed out of the ward. Before admission I had been staying in a hotel, the question is whether I will be able to stay in any hotel after Sunday. I'm over 60 and have been double-jabbed but with Astra Zeneca. I rang the hotel this morning and they didn't seem to know. Maybe the decree doesn't apply outside of Moscow. Thanks for any help.
    the question is, is AstraZeneca recognised in Russia? if yes and you have the papers to prove it, you dont have to stay at home or anywhere. people over 60 can go one with their normal live if the have been vaccinated twice, have recovered from Covid ( docs from the Klinik or Hospital) or are healthy ( suppose a PCR test...) .BUT as you said, this is my reply and i live in Moscow.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...authorizations .best answer though will be from your doctor, hospital or Klinik.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....