littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: How does the store OZON work?

How does the store OZON work?

It appears that my favorite store Ulmart, is no longer working in a normal way (or at least I can't figure out how to order from them), and that OZON has taken its place. So the question is whether I can buy something to pick up at an OZON location; I don't want to have to go through Russian Post to get my item.

My wife uses Wildberries and they seem to be the cheapest around with quick delivery too. They are also located just about everywhere. I've checked Ozon and found their prices higher than other places. That being said, I've never ordered anything from them.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (09-09-2021)

Try OnlineTrade and Citilink - .ru

I've ordered lots of things from both of them - very good/prompt service and prices.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (09-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    So the question is whether I can buy something to pick up at an OZON location; I don't want to have to go through Russian Post to get my item.
    You do Internet order, select payment way (cash/card on the place, card on the website, YandexDen'gi, whatever else) and delivery way (courier, pickpoint or postamat). They may have separate pickpoint, or joined one with Boxberry or other delivery service. When the SMS arrived, you come to the pickpoint, show order number (sometimes with additional code) and take the box. Most of postamats can accept card payments.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    My wife uses Wildberries and they seem to be the cheapest around with quick delivery too. They are also located just about everywhere. I've checked Ozon and found their prices higher than other places. That being said, I've never ordered anything from them.
    Yes, Ozon prices could be higher, but the choice is wider.

Quote Originally Posted by xp@ View Post
    Try OnlineTrade and Citilink - .ru

I've ordered lots of things from both of them - very good/prompt service and prices.
    Agree, these two are good as well.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (09-09-2021)