littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Have a Grape Day!

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Have a Grape Day!

Finally got around to trimming back the weeds. I forgot about the grapes I planted 4-5 years ago...I planted Concord (Dark Blue and Purple) and Niagaras (Green). And the birds did not get them yet...

They are soooo delicious, compared to the bigger "rubber-tasting" water-grapes in the supermarket, grown in California warehouses. I think in Russia, you have more "natural" grapes, not the big "rubber grapes"?

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

Planning to put a mannequin blonde girl on the rubber-tire "swing" dangling from the tree (up and left from the deer).

IMG_4127.jpg
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

one has to go down south, Krasnodar, the -stans- or to Georgia to still get the real stuff. one thing though is for sure. those -turbo grapes - xxxl site, are not even for the birds...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Going to a farm today, they are harvesting Fredonia grapes. Gonna get me a half-peck basket and go on a grape diet, instead of the usual McDonalds...

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Going to a farm today, they are harvesting Fredonia grapes. Gonna get me a half-peck basket and go on a grape diet, instead of the usual McDonalds...
    -grape ,grape diet- or o na diet with the -liquids - they make out of grapes? wine, Grappa, or the likes?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    -grape ,grape diet- or o na diet with the -liquids - they make out of grapes? wine, Grappa, or the likes?
    The girl at my church likes "frozen grapes." Put them in the freezer, then later, snack on them, like grape-flavored ice. Schmeckt вкусные!

My grapes have started to come through, last year someone said the plant was dead, stuck it in the ground, built a trellis, it is now going great guns and offers a lot of shade

Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    My grapes have started to come through, last year someone said the plant was dead, stuck it in the ground, built a trellis, it is now going great guns and offers a lot of shade
    Concord grapes?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    My "grape diet" plan/schedule is to eat nothing but grapes for 3 days. Once I even got through 2 days before getting a pizza (I was in New York, where the Italians make the delizioso

favoloso pizza)...