littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Unbelievable what is going on in Australia

Unbelievable what is going on in Australia

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    shouting and screaming like that on air makes him, for me at least, unbelievable...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Now this. When are people going to wake up?

https://www.infowars.com/posts/austr...zen.yandex.com
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Also Australia just passed a law that let's the government delete anything on your social media accounts or just delete your account altogether.

must be some camp? in the back one can hear people talking and laughing... - waiting to be fed-. what a piece of crap. in every hospital or institution there are times for breakfast,lunch and dinner. or does the clown think this is a -room service around the clock-?

I just got suspended on FB for “hate speech”, suggesting what Americans suggested 250 years ago, that when tyrants act to the manifest harm to the people under them, sometimes the only resort is force. I’ve begun to prepare for a FB-free life.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (16-09-2021), TheInterocitor (14-09-2021), Uncle Wally (14-09-2021), xp@ (17-09-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    I have a picture of Adolf Zuckerberg on my FascistBook page. But I think I got shadow-banned by the oligarchy pf Big media tyrants a long time ago, because people never reply to my messages.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    must be some camp? in the back one can hear people talking and laughing... - waiting to be fed-. what a piece of crap. in every hospital or institution there are times for breakfast,lunch and dinner. or does the clown think this is a -room service around the clock-?
    Yes, the government will concentrate people who refuse to be vaccinated in camps...wait a minute, "concentration" "camps"...where have I heard that before???
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I just got suspended on FB for “hate speech”, suggesting what Americans suggested 250 years ago, that when tyrants act to the manifest harm to the people under them, sometimes the only resort is force. I’ve begun to prepare for a FB-free life.
    you are not the only one. i am in the bunker for 7 days... one can call Trump or Biden or Obama liars, scum, cheats, thieve and what have you it is ok. call Merkel, who was Kanzler i nGermany for 16 years and is not standing anymore for re election an -old Nazi Stasi prostitute-, that is ok. but call a group of people, not mentioning any names, race, religion or the likes ,-monkeys-, off you go.-hatespeech-.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (17-09-2021)

I guess you two guys are not equal enough for Facebook.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/...zen.yandex.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (18-09-2021)