littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin and Covid

Ivermectin and Covid

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

So it seems that this ivermectin is used to treat humans for other types of diseases. Is this another case of Trump said it so we must say it's bad and doesn't work? I remember that not too long ago people were saying that they wouldn't take the vaccine because Trump said you should. Now they sing a different tune.

isn't that a deworming medicin for cows and horses? whoever put things like that should face a Judge and -7 honest man-, if THAT can be found these days...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

his brain, if he ever had one, for sure got BADLY affected.

I’m seeing support for ivermectin from a number of reasonable sources. That makes it much more doubtful that “the science is settled against it”.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (03-09-2021)

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/5bb6...-mu-a-new.html
    well it is already -MU- now, how many more letters to the latin alphabet?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    isn't that a deworming medicin for cows and horses? whoever put things like that should face a Judge and -7 honest man-, if THAT can be found these days...
    Mostly, this is mainstream media hogwash.

The WHO recommends it for Middle Easterners that are currently trying to get to America. Maybe because of Covid, but also maybe not, since it is apparently a very cheap and useful medicine.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (05-09-2021), Uncle Wally (05-09-2021)

[QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1501388]Mostly, this is mainstream media hogwash.

i am trying not to discredit or credit the good doctor. but he seems to be the only one who is using it. listening to all those comments i got one thing, -go to hospital early enough-. and the doctor is using a whole cocktail of everything. so, what does not kill you will make you stronger? or patients are coming in so alte, that anything hopefully might help. again, he said, he is using a whole cocktail of medicines. a little bit of everything and it does some good? but does one than really know what was that helped? but one thing is for sure. all that -negative - advertising was the best the company who produces these 2 meds could get. because there are now for sure many who will clamouring for those meds. and THAT will make the shareholders, the CEO and a few others VERY happy. they will get a great Christmas Bonus.
    by the way,all those -experts- who are at the WHO now, it would be a good idea to have a look who they worked for BEFORE they came to the WHO.

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1501393]
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Mostly, this is mainstream media hogwash.

i am trying not to discredit or credit the good doctor. but he seems to be the only one who is using it. listening to all those comments i got one thing, -go to hospital early enough-. and the doctor is using a whole cocktail of everything. so, what does not kill you will make you stronger? or patients are coming in so alte, that anything hopefully might help. again, he said, he is using a whole cocktail of medicines. a little bit of everything and it does some good? but does one than really know what was that helped? but one thing is for sure. all that -negative - advertising was the best the company who produces these 2 meds could get. because there are now for sure many who will clamouring for those meds. and THAT will make the shareholders, the CEO and a few others VERY happy. they will get a great Christmas Bonus.
    by the way,all those -experts- who are at the WHO now, it would be a good idea to have a look who they worked for BEFORE they came to the WHO.
    that video that i posted said that the media was silencing people that were going against the current order of the day.

my comment above was not related to that though.

Here is the "fact check" story from reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2Q605Q

Outrage has spread online that Afghan refugees entering the United States will receive the drug ivermectin although it does not have U.S. approval as a COVID-19 treatment. However, the posts miss the vital context that refugees are given ivermectin for infections unrelated to the novel coronavirus.

The claims originated on Twitter when users shared a screenshot from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website saying that all Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees should receive ivermectin two days before departure to the United States (here). Internet archives suggest the page first appeared on April 3, 2021 (here).

Furthermore, if you look at what doctors are doing in India and Africa, you can see that those that prescribe it for their patients have a massively lower rate.... and lets not forget about joe rogan, who is worth a bazillion dollars and is the currently cool guy sticking his finger in the eye of the man - he just "cured" himself of covid after 2 days. and now he is the most hated man in showbiz....

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/01/10334...vid-ivermectin

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    by the way,all those -experts- ...., it would be a good idea to have a look who they worked for BEFORE .....
    So, I read an interesting idea(s) the other day.

I don't know how true it is, because I am so far away from this covid talk right now.... .but here it goes.

1) The FDA doesn't actually do any approving of medication. The NIH does.
    2) The current head of the NIH responsible for the covid vaccine is married to.......Fauci

(the 3rd part is just that the FDA approval of the vax was basically weasal words and mainstream media summed it up differently and ran with that)

So, here is the "fact check" but as you can see, the denial is there, but it doesn't really paint a very broad accurate picture.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/5616304001/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (07-09-2021)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast