littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: NY AG finds Cuomo sexually harassed women

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,846
    Thanked: 4820

    NY AG finds Cuomo sexually harassed women



    Now it's time to talk about the 16,000 old people he killed.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,593
    Thanked: 6350
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post


    Now it's time to talk about the 16,000 old people he killed.
    Oh dear! I suppose he is a Democrat?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (04-08-2021)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,818
    Thanked: 3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    NY AG finds Cuomo sexually harassed women.
    Only women? How intolerant and... erhmmmm... non-inclusive...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (16-08-2021), TheInterocitor (11-08-2021), TolkoRaz (10-08-2021), Uncle Wally (04-08-2021)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,846
    Thanked: 4820
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Oh dear! I suppose he is a Democrat?
    Yes that's why they found him guilty, if it was a Republican it would have gone on for a whole year or to just after some election and it would be dropped for lack of evidence.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,092
    Thanked: 5156
    wonder when they will come for me... as it is custom in Russia, i shook hands with the male employees, no female, no ac/dc, and in the kitchen the peck on the cheek for the females. but only the young ones. not the dishwasher -grannies-. wonder if THEY will complain that i left them out? . every morning.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (04-08-2021)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,818
    Thanked: 3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    wonder when they will come for me... as it is custom in Russia, i shook hands with the male employees, no female, no ac/dc, and in the kitchen the peck on the cheek for the females. but only the young ones. not the dishwasher -grannies-. wonder if THEY will complain that i left them out? . every morning.
    Darum - Damen!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (05-08-2021)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,593
    Thanked: 6350
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post


    Now it's time to talk about the 16,000 old people he killed.
    Now its time to talk about the 100s of Thousands of Americans who died due to Trump's failings, denials, lack of action and intransigence to the threat and impact of C-19!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,846
    Thanked: 4820
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Now its time to talk about the 100s of Thousands of Americans who died due to Trump's failings, denials, lack of action and intransigence to the threat and impact of C-19!
    You do understand that just as many people died under Biden right? It stands at over 600,000 when Trump left office the number of deaths was at 300,000. Lock down did not help, wearing a mask doesn't help. Yeah Trump was a racist for stopping travel from China right, but that's what Biden called him.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Санкт Петербург
    Posts
    390
    Thanked: 42
    I'm trying to figure out what was different about what Cuomo did, and what Russian bosses who put as a qualification of women working for them that they be "без комплекси".

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    4,576
    Thanked: 1588
    Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what was different about what Cuomo did...
    Double Cuomo, as most Democrats, sexually harassed women earlier in his life, as it was then socially acceptable. When it became obvious that he was too big a liability for the Left, vis-a-vis his dealy and atrocious handling of the Coronavirus crisis,(stupidly trying to isolate the disease by placing infected patients into nursing homes where the disease rapidly spread), the media cover-up about his decades-ago sexual harassment history disappeared and he became an equal-opportunity sacrificial lamb to the Femi-Nazi's.

    For proba bly the first time in history, the smear of "sexual harassment" was made against a hig-standing Democrat. A "man bites dog" story.

    "Oh, look at us, we Nazi-feminists also attack and smear Democrats, not just 99% of the time, Republicans."

    Now they have the mouse, and continue to ignore the ELEPHANT in the room - Joe Biden's lifetime career of sexual harassment, and racism.

    If BiteMe dares to express any independent thoughts or not toe the far-Left's line, he, too will go down.

    Also, in NY State, the AG is a sexist and racist bigot, who hates white males.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  15. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,846
    Thanked: 4820
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Double Cuomo, as most Democrats, sexually harassed women earlier in his life, as it was then socially acceptable. When it became obvious that he was too big a liability for the Left, vis-a-vis his dealy and atrocious handling of the Coronavirus crisis,(stupidly trying to isolate the disease by placing infected patients into nursing homes where the disease rapidly spread), the media cover-up about his decades-ago sexual harassment history disappeared and he became an equal-opportunity sacrificial lamb to the Femi-Nazi's.

    For proba bly the first time in history, the smear of "sexual harassment" was made against a hig-standing Democrat. A "man bites dog" story.

    "Oh, look at us, we Nazi-feminists also attack and smear Democrats, not just 99% of the time, Republicans."

    Now they have the mouse, and continue to ignore the ELEPHANT in the room - Joe Biden's lifetime career of sexual harassment, and racism.

    If BiteMe dares to express any independent thoughts or not toe the far-Left's line, he, too will go down.

    Also, in NY State, the AG is a sexist and racist bigot, who hates white males.


    Republicans don't usually harass women, most of them are religious or kind of straight up geeks. Most times they are accused of it, it turns out to be false. It's the Democrats way of smearing someone, call them racist and facist while acting and doing racist and facist things themselves.

    As far as the NY AG is concerned, she went after Trump without any evidence of a crime. If you remember Cuomo was the NY AG and him went after the governor of NY and got him on corruption. Then Cuomo ran for governor and won. How much you wanna bet this AG will be running for governor soon.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (17-08-2021)

  17. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,593
    Thanked: 6350
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Republicans don't usually harass women, most of them are religious or kind of straight up geeks.
    Trump Snr, Brett Kavanaugh...................
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  18. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,846
    Thanked: 4820
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Trump Snr, Brett Kavanaugh...................
    No charges were ever brought against Trump. Kavanaugh? That was a smear campaign, that woman was found to be lying. Her witnesses said they weren't there and don't remember anything. Even people who knew Kavanaugh at the time say that none of what was said about him was true. Like I said, the Democrats make stuff up and understand that some people will think it's true. It's all a show, until they gain absolute power then their true facist colors will show through.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  19. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,846
    Thanked: 4820
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  20. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,092
    Thanked: 5156
    Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what was different about what Cuomo did, and what Russian bosses who put as a qualification of women working for them that they be "без комплекси".
    that was especially during the 80s and 90s for females who wanted to work in nightclubs and dreamed of big money. no wonder every -Boss- office has a couch...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (16-08-2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •