littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Understanding viruses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Understanding viruses

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1500744]
    it was good what he said and also basically true. nothing new though that i did not know already. from Germanys -Kekule's Corona Kompass -. but i turned it off at 7 minutes when he begun making advertising for his company and his liquid vitamins.......
    reporting in the mainstream media has changed. at least the ones that i read or the radio and TV i am listening and watching. even Facebook has turned down their hate speeches and - expert- advice. hate preachers and the likes are nearly all gone. back under their stones, where they belong to. suppose it takes time and took time, to convince people to do what is right and what not.people are sick and tired of being bombarded with negative news 24/7. many of them were just plain panic and money making. and far away from the truth.Corona is here to stay, same like the flue, the bird flue or the swine flu. hopefully it will be not a slog every year for a new jab. which than might help or not. flu shots after all help not to often. because by the time -we-- had ours, a new variety has -infected -us. nothing that grannies chicken soup can not cure. ( i never get flu shots. neither shots against ticks...) i think what will be asked is just more own brain and common sense. nothing more, nothing less.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Yeah Ben, in nature the virus would be getting weaker by now or in the near future.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yeah Ben, in nature the virus would be getting weaker by now or in the near future.
    only question is, how near is the near future? though looking at numbers in ISRAEL, i read german, so no link, it does not seem to be. numbers and hospitalisation there are -exploding - and the vaccine seems to get -weaker - not the virus (Delta).
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....