littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Happy Birthday natlee!

Happy Birthday natlee!

Hope you have a great birthday, we miss you.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (31-07-2021), nicklcool (31-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Hope you have a great birthday, we miss you.
    wonder where she is now?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Many expats cease to be expats. When they do, this site becomes rather irrelevant to them. Others just don't find what they need here, and drift away. Some die, and not having connections to their friends and family, we would never know it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-08-2021), nicklcool (01-08-2021)

Very true. Or folks become expats somewhere else. My wife and I considered a move to Spain and spent two months there. I quickly lost interest in expat news here in Russia and got interested in Spain. Once I came back here, the opposite happened, almost right away.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-08-2021), rusmeister (01-08-2021)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Many expats cease to be expats. When they do, this site becomes rather irrelevant to them. Others just don't find what they need here, and drift away. Some die, and not having connections to their friends and family, we would never know it.
    I would add one caveat. Just try making Russia irrelevant after you've married a Russian, and see what happens! A friend's Russian wife actually kept paying a minimum monthly plan fee to keep her SIM card active, even after having moved to the States, to maintain her ties. 😂

But as I recall, natlee had been married to a foreigner (Brit?) so that would probably have made the disconnect easier.

Happy happy birthday to her nonetheless! May she experience great harmony and prosperity in pursuing happiness and connection with God in all spheres of her life - physical,intellectual, social, and spiritual!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (01-08-2021), Uncle Wally (01-08-2021)

Actually she got tired of all the political talk on here and wanted more to talk about her underwear, which I was all willing to do. But yes she could have moved to jolly old England in the time she's been gone
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Anyway here's a song for her.

But natlee was singing this song. I actually played with Paul and Annie the year before I moved to Russia.

Here's another one for the hell of it. These guys are very good, take a listen.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

BigBear (02-08-2021)