Hi there! My name is Valeria and I am happy to greet you here).

I have a degree in teaching foreign languages and cultures. I have been working as a private tutor for more than 10 years. I work with a wide range of age groups (from 5 to 70+ years old) all over the globe. I see the process of learning a language as based on a holistic picture of the world, where all elements are connected together, and each is a part of the whole. I try to find a unique approach to each student depending on their experience type.

I live in the United States, so I am able to provide you with so to say "firsthand" English language practice)) I also love my native Russian very much, so I will be glad to help children and adults in learning it. I have experience in medical, financial and artistic fields. If you need to improve your knowledge in some exact professional sphere - we will work precisely on that. You will get a wholesome language training: grammar, word stock, correct pronunciation, intensive speech practice.

60 minutes lesson: Russian - 900 RUB, English - 1200 RUB, German - 1500 RUB.
In addition to that, I make interpretations / translations, proofreading, editing of various kinds of texts in German / English / Russian. Terms are discussed individually.

Feel free to contact me (WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Signal), see you at the lesson!
+79622204621, teaching.lang@gmail.com