littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: article: DEATH FROM THE DEEP Putin’s ‘city killer’ 604ft submarine packed with nuke drones capable of triggering tsunami sets sail for the first time

article: DEATH FROM THE DEEP Putin’s ‘city killer’ 604ft submarine packed with nuke drones capable of triggering tsunami sets sail for the first time

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3164380...-drones-sails/

Experts fear the Belgorod's huge torpedoes could be detonated underwater sparking 300ft high waves which could devastate coastal cities.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    This whole article by the "U.S. Sun" is provocative and paranoid. Every sentence drips with hate and fear. "Death from the Deep." "Putin's City Killer"? what about Biden's CONTINENT Killers - one submarine with 104 nuclear weapons, MIRVs. And there are several of these Continent Killers prowling the seven seas.

Experts fear the Belgorod's huge torpedoes could be detonated underwater sparking 300ft high waves which could devastate coastal cities.

"Experts"? The writer is probably the "expert".

Thanks to the writer, now any terrorist or terrorist-run country, like Iran, will know how to kill millions of people.

You don't need a Russian torpedo. An American torpedo will work. You don't need a Russian nuclear weapon. Any large amount of explosive material will suffice. The tidal-wave water will drown people rather than additionally poison them with radioactivity.

A simple excavating machine used in deep sea drilling by many major oil companies can be used to generate an underwater explosion and resultant tsunami that can travel from one side of the Pacific to the other, and wipe out Tokyo, Hong Kong or Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Michael Crichton wrote about this back in the 1990's. Is it a good thing to spread "news" like this? Is it like telling a bank robber, "Hey, the back door is unlocked from 2 AM to 3 AM."

So this jerk writer for a frothing-at-the-mouth fascist newspaper is broadcasting to terror groups - helping terrorists to plan, showing them how to carry out a Weapons of Mass Destruction attack.

This amoral writer and this war-mongering newspaper should be locked up and prevented from communicating with the public until they learn about ethical behavior.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 30-06-2021 at 07:09.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

This amoral writer and this war-mongering newspaper should be locked up and prevented from communicating with the public until they learn about ethical behaviour.[/QUOTE]

sick in his brain and a paranoid idiot. the -Russians - also have remote controlled -scissors - so they can cut the undersea cables. - Tom Clancy- for sure has enough content here to write a few books..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

A perfect example of why journalism is the number one cause of international or interethnic animosity.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    Experts fear
    This is very good and correct.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (02-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    This is very good and correct.
    Precisely - such weapons serve as a very good deterrent.

I am quite convinced that the East & West would have had a major conflict if it were not for nuclear weapons.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

[QUOTE=TolkoRaz;1500104]Precisely - such weapons serve as a very good deterrent.

I am quite convinced that the East & West would have had a major conflict if it were not for nuclear weapons.[/QUOTE]

no one wants to be the one who will press the button first. because

-they - all know never mind how much they destroy with the first wave, there is still plenty left for retaliation. and since the war will most probably fought over Europe, dont think the EU will care much why THEIR countries should be destroyed in somethign they really might have no say in it?

You could never get a "300 ft wave" in many places, like the East coast of America. The water is too shallow near the coast. The most you could get is flooding. Did you know that there is a house built about 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod? It's just sitting there and there is no land as far as the eye can see. The water there is about waist deep.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    You could never get a "300 ft wave" in many places, like the East coast of America. The water is too shallow near the coast. The most you could get is flooding. Did you know that there is a house built about 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod? It's just sitting there and there is no land as far as the eye can see. The water there is about waist deep.
    headlines like that are just made to get more money from Congress for the armaments mafia... as simple as that..

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Precisely - such weapons serve as a very good deterrent.

I am quite convinced that the East & West would have had a major conflict if it were not for nuclear weapons.
    Pray tell, how does that work with biological and genetic weapons?

"I won't unleash my bio-engineered virus, designed to attack only people with a certain pigment of skin color, unless you unleash your bio-engineered weapon first..."

What sort of early-warning system and anti-virus do you have to attack the virus before it invades?

Mutually-Assured Destruction (MAD) is truly madness.

Relying on technology to find a path to peace and away from the weapons unleashed by technology, is illogical. Technology simply produces ever more terrible weapons.

Worshipping at the altar of "Science and Technology" has led us to this, where we are ruled by medical tyrants who justify their tyranny in the name of "science."

Hurricanes rarely hit Maine, but every 100 years of so, they do...

"Flooding" with radioactive water.

Krakatoa 2 produced 120-foot waves. Krakatoa 1, in 1883, probably was a 200 foot tsunami, and uploaded enough ash into the atmosphere to cause dark sunsets for a year. The tsunami in Japan made part of one island, a permanent radioactive hole.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Hurricanes rarely hit Maine, but every 100 years of so, they do...

"Flooding" with radioactive water.

Krakatoa 2 produced 120-foot waves. Krakatoa 1, in 1883, probably was a 200 foot tsunami, and uploaded enough ash into the atmosphere to cause dark sunsets for a year. The tsunami in Japan made part of one island, a permanent radioactive hole.
    Hurricanes hit New England every year, I know I've been in more than one. I think by the time they get to Maine they're pretty weak not like when they hit the Cape. I saw my friends aunts house slide down a 50ft cliffbecause the hurricane hit at high tide and the waves beat the sand buffs away. There was a restaurant right next to a sea wall that had a one and half, by two meter boulder picked up and thrown through the window. The restaurant just left it there, it's probably still there today. We would have hurricane parties. You know it's coming so you get lots of beer and batteries because just before it hits all electricity is shut off until the storm moves off and they can check that no lines are damaged.

But anyway many people who don't live near an ocean don't understand anything about them. Like we had this current that ran about two hundred meters off shore people would take their little rubber raft and go paddle out. The life guards would start yelling at them but of course it depends on which way the wind is blowing or if they are just stupid and don't listen, but once you get caught in that current you can't get back to the beach and are sent two miles out before you can control the raft and if you don't know where the current is and how to get around it you will just stay out there until a fishing boat finds you or the Coast Guard. The Ocean is a very dangerous place and it has nothing to do with sharks.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (04-07-2021)

Talks of a 300 foot tsunami are BS. The US Navy has done tests with ships moored nearby, and were very disappointed at the lack of destructive results. The massive bubble created is a vacuum, what doesn't break the surface quickly collapses on itself. Makes a nice steam cloud, but would be more devastating exploded above water.

Watch for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5CsDiJNwM
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (05-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by bydand View Post
    Talks of a 300 foot tsunami are BS. The US Navy has done tests with ships moored nearby, and were very disappointed at the lack of destructive results. The massive bubble created is a vacuum, what doesn't break the surface quickly collapses on itself. Makes a nice steam cloud, but would be more devastating exploded above water.

Watch for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5CsDiJNwM
    My first father in law was there, he was a Navy deep sea diver. He was miles away on another ship of course but he got to watch it.

I thought Russia talked about this back in 2014/15 and said the idea was to release drones and sail them right up to the coast line or Potomac River and detonate when they hit shore. I'm pretty sure there's Russian subs right off the coast of Washington DC as I write.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

bydand (05-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    My first father in law was there, he was a Navy deep sea diver. He was miles away on another ship of course but he got to watch it.
    I'm sure it was top secret then, but I learned of it in the early 70's, its on YouTube now. What "experts" don't know? Expert rabble-rousers.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast