littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Gosuslug...now where do i find that -bl...QR code?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164

    Gosuslug...now where do i find that -bl...QR code?

    i have no iPhon.so i will have to print it out. i have an account at gosuslug. i am also vaccinates gosuslug -help- works only Monday to Friday....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dinskaya, Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia
    Posts
    181
    Thanked: 134
    There does not appear to be a specific menu point in the on-line version of gosuslugi. In the mobile app there is one that takes you directly to the Covid certificate.
    However, I notice that you can (or should be able to) access the certificate online though the messaging section, assuming that you have received a message entitled "Вакцинация от COVID-19".

    This is how I found it:

    Logon to gosuslugi and access your personal account, then click on your name in the top right and select "Обзор" to open the review section.
    In the Recent Events ("Последние события") look for a message entitled "Вакцинация от COVID-19".
    Open the message and click on the button "Перейеи в дневник".
    This should take you directly to the certificate.

    I hope this works for you!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBear For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (28-06-2021)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,937
    Thanked: 4879
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i have no iPhon.so i will have to print it out. i have an account at gosuslug. i am also vaccinates gosuslug -help- works only Monday to Friday....
    Just go buy a new phone already!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Just go buy a new phone already!
    no.films i watch here on youtube. music the same. and o e mail or whatever is that urgend that i must check my -update -60 time a day.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    There does not appear to be a specific menu point in the on-line version of gosuslugi. In the mobile app there is one that takes you directly to the Covid certificate.
    However, I notice that you can (or should be able to) access the certificate online though the messaging section, assuming that you have received a message entitled "Вакцинация от COVID-19".

    This is how I found it:

    Logon to gosuslugi and access your personal account, then click on your name in the top right and select "Обзор" to open the review section.
    In the Recent Events ("Последние события") look for a message entitled "Вакцинация от COVID-19".
    Open the message and click on the button "Перейеи в дневник".
    This should take you directly to the certificate.

    I hope this works for you!
    would have been nice if it would have worked. indeed. no Вакцинация от COVID-19",only two post,with questions that i asked them.
    on mos.ru,where i was re directed, i was asked if i am a Russian or foreigner. PRP does not apply. and when i wrote foreign passport i was asked to go to the policlinic, make a PCR test. and then i will get the QR code. **** them...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  7. #6
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,810
    Thanked: 3765
    Try here. It's for QR code. Mine didn't go through, will visit my document, have them sort it for me.

    https://immune.mos.ru/#/foreign

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Try here. It's for QR code. Mine didn't go through, will visit my document, have them sort it for me.

    https://immune.mos.ru/#/foreign
    Judge, tx for your help. got the same as before... as a reply ( the screenshot...) i also got a mail from gosuslug, that my question went to a moderator. lets see what they will reply. otherwise i will go to the poliklinik where i did the vaccination. to see what they have to say. not that i will go to a restaurant or places, where they will NOT accept ANY documents or papers, only the QR code. though i still can sit at the outdoor cafes. there it is still -as usual-. i also went to Auchan, and a few other shops and services,to do my shopping and bought some KFC, No code there yet, but they also said, no information whatsoever. Auchan took out temperatures, most of us had masks, some not. but one thing i noticed. the aircon is turned way down low, same as Globus, you want to be in and out as fast as possible. but i think the rain yesterday night for sure brought an end to that heatwave, at least for the time being. stay well and keep safe! Despite that Delta bug.. what a show that is..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164
    as i said, no QW code, i will go to the Policlinic where i got my jabs. On the sites there are no provisions made for, if you live with PRP, as i do. It is only -foreigners- and then you must show the results of an PCR test, or Russian citizens, and it stops there already when they ask for passport number...
    once more explained for anyone who wants or needs to read i nENGLISH, from out never endig scours of Moscow New,the Moscow Times.
    By the way, in short it says, special for foreigners, go to your local Clinic where you got your shots, and they will print out the QR code for you.
    by the way, buying a fake one is no good idea..2 years in jail, i rather peel potatoes at home...
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...plained-a74373
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164
    got my QR code, and it even works on my -grandfather -handy...

    since internet, mos.ru,privivka.ru and whatever did not work,i went to the Poliklinik where i got my shots. 3 tramstops away. the friendly lady at the entrance who takes everyones temperature and answers all kinds of questions, took my -polis-, and printed the QR code out, right there at the terminal. size? like a cheque from a shop...
    no passport,no other id, nothing was needed.
    asked her also where one could do an -antibody test-. for -our- district it is in Marshal Shukova. also easy reachable by public transport..
    do i need a third -booster -shot? i was asked if i got SPUTNIK V. terminal said, not now. should it be, it will be plastered all over the place...
    at home i put it than on my handy, a camera the grandfather handy does have. re checked with a -real- smartphone, could read everything perfectly...
    since it went so easily at the clinic, i wonder what is all the fuss and not working with the internet sites? IT for the birds?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  11. #10
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,810
    Thanked: 3765
    Well done, welcome to the QR world.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Well done, welcome to the QR world.
    went to tow,Old Arbat, where still many restaurants are open. INSIDE the places were empty, all those funny red white tapes around .so one could only sit more or less at every other seat.... fair enough weather was not to bad, so i was also sitting outside. could it be i was early, Arbat is after all a -nightspot- but found plenty space between me and the next person. and as we know, -outside - or for -take away -no QR code is needed. and no one asked for one...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  13. #12
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,810
    Thanked: 3765
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    went to tow,Old Arbat, where still many restaurants are open. INSIDE the places were empty, all those funny red white tapes around .so one could only sit more or less at every other seat.... fair enough weather was not to bad, so i was also sitting outside. could it be i was early, Arbat is after all a -nightspot- but found plenty space between me and the next person. and as we know, -outside - or for -take away -no QR code is needed. and no one asked for one...
    For sitting outside no code is needed, for now, that will change soon, I think starting from 1st August showing your qr code is a must.


    No, it's much sooner.
    Moscow authorities announced they'll allow access to summer cafes and verandas without a QR code proving vaccination until July 12.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,158
    Thanked: 5164
    No, it's much sooner.
    Moscow authorities announced they'll allow access to summer cafes and verandas without a QR code proving vaccination until July 12.[/QUOTE]



    when leafing through newspapers or news items, it for sure does not look encouraging.the warm summer temperatures are not helping. after ll than India or Brasil should have been Covid free? Though i think the main factor will be people. not complying with -orders-,doing just what they want to do. and taking their chances. honestly i dont care what others doing or not. but i think with 70 i am to young to die. and want to have a few more peaceful years before me. i will take all the precautions that are needed, about some i might laugh, but so be it.. the rest of the summer i will spend at the dacha, and having with the rest of -my- family a good time there.I for sure will not miss the restaurants and nightclubs.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •