littleangels        English Nanny
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: QR Code

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    What, holywars vaxers vs antivaxers?
    All a hack a bar!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    "At least 99% of those in the US who died of coronavirus in the last six months had not been vaccinated, Dr Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has said."

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    "At least 99% of those in the US who died of coronavirus in the last six months had not been vaccinated, Dr Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has said."
    I don't believe the CDC either just like I don't trust John Hopkins Medical Center. The CDC and WHO have been wrong time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    They are all interested parties. They have a lot to lose if it is shown a) that the virus was man-made and deliberately launched, and b) that they themselves provided confused guidance on how to react and contributed to a higher death rate. They NEED us to believe in the vaccine religiously, and to denounce all "heretics" who challenge their "orthodoxy".

Plus, vaccinated people become interested parties. They have bet with that orthodoxy, and also stand to lose face, or worse, if the vaccine turns out to be ineffective or to produce unforeseen side effects. The vaccines have not had years of testing and observation, and so, are still experimental. So people who bet on it have a motive to sweep uncomfortable truths under the rug.

https://futurism.com/neoscope/inject...ng-nanosensors

Injectable brain monitoring nanosensors....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (26-07-2021)

So people who bet on it have a motive to sweep uncomfortable truths under the rug.[/QUOTE]

The opposite is also true. Those who are betting against the vaccine have the same motive. Of course, everybody is betting they won't get COVID. Those who are vaccinated believe their chances are much improved.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post

The opposite is also true. Those who are betting against the vaccine have the same motive. Of course, everybody is betting they won't get COVID. Those who are vaccinated believe their chances are much improved.
    Indeed, I actually agree that dissenters can also be unreasonably biased.
    I, however, am not betting that I won't get it. I already see my time as short and think it inevitable, except by sheer luck.
    In my case, I think that the entire scheme to artificially produce a virus and manipulate the entire world, specifically, to strip people of their basic freedoms even over their own bodies, to say nothing of the ideas of free speech, democracy, etc, to be FAR worse than the threat of the virus to my life. I think a top priority to be tracking down and publicly hanging the people responsible, both for "gain of function research" and its funding, and for the ultimate bank-rollers, who appear to include our famous would-be plutocrats, those who commit "philanthropy" (control of the world by the super-rich). Follow the money; look at who benefits. Event 201 is a fact. The virus originated in the lab in China funded by the US - fact. It was intended to be passed on to humans. Appears to be fact. You have a major crime against humanity here, one by which even the depredations of the 3rd Reich pale, at least in terms of sheer scale. (These same people almost certainly orchestrated the theft of the US elections to ensure that obedient puppets were reinstalled there in that quest for global domination.)

We have gone from crazy conspiracy theories to fairly simple and obvious facts, openly admitted by many of the players and even their puppets; at this point, one might as well say that claiming Hitler's aim to be complete control of German politics in the 1930's to be conspiracy theory; it is what in fact happened, putting an end to any talk of imaginary conspiracies.

That makes the threat from the virus to be a truly small thing. I would rather die than bequeath a totalitarian world to my children.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (28-07-2021)

So ... some group in the US purposely funded the creation of COVID - in China - to cause death and destruction throughout the world and strip away everyone's freedoms. First and foremost the highest death rate would take place in the US. And all of this is factually proven.

Have I got that right?

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    So ... some group in the US purposely funded the creation of COVID - in China - to cause death and destruction throughout the world and strip away everyone's freedoms. First and foremost the highest death rate would take place in the US. And all of this is factually proven.

Have I got that right?
    None of that is proven.

China refuses to talk about it, which proves they are complicit, and they are hiding something. Hiding many things.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 27-07-2021 at 20:18.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    "Gain of Function" is a horrible abuse of the English language. It amounts to manipulating disease-causing viruses to make them more deadly. But the phrase makes it seem like this is something beneficial.

As in "Nuclear weapons are peacekeepers". And, then, let's "experiment" with even bigger nuclear weapons.

Obviously China's Wuhan death labs are responsible - otherwise, why are they censoring all documents, refusing to allow investigation and canceling the researchers?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (27-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    None of that is proven
    But it would make a great plot for a movie. The evil Fauci, engineering world destruction and the end of democracy. Single handedly and at the helm of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Have I got that right?
    Not quite. I didn't say anything about where the highest death rate would be. You leaped from what I said to what I didn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Not quite. I didn't say anything about where the highest death rate would be. You leaped from what I said to what I didn't say.
    But do you think some group in the US paid a lab in China to purposely create COVID and cause millions of people to be infected and die?