littleangels        English Nanny
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast

Thread: QR Code

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    ....for the record, I say, bring it on! I want Sobyanin and the CDC and Macron ordering the armies of un-questioning believers to start wearing mandatory EYE PROTECTION, and to actually harass Muscovites who aren't wearing the gloves!

Make these people suffer for ruining their descendants' futures by unquestioningly following illegal and immoral orders.

The rest of us will ignore the illegal edicts and escape fines for as long as we can, or just escape to the exurbs, anyway.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    What more do you need? Dr. Fauci gave money to the Wuhan lab for "gain of function research"
    Receipt of funding by the Wuhan lab does not in any way prove the lab produced the virus.

Pretty simple, really.

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    ....for the record, I say, bring it on! I want Sobyanin and the CDC and Macron ordering the armies of un-questioning believers to start wearing mandatory EYE PROTECTION, and to actually harass Muscovites who aren't wearing the gloves!

Make these people suffer for ruining their descendants' futures by unquestioningly following illegal and immoral orders.

The rest of us will ignore the illegal edicts and escape fines for as long as we can, or just escape to the exurbs, anyway.
    Have at it!

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Receipt of funding by the Wuhan lab does not in any way prove the lab produced the virus.

Pretty simple, really.
    Well when the head of the lab thanks Dr. Fauci for funding the research you can pretty easily assume that it was done there.

https://sputniknews.com/world/202107...zen.yandex.com

Or was it a lab in the US?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Well when the head of the lab thanks Dr. Fauci for funding the research you can pretty easily assume that it was done there.

https://sputniknews.com/world/202107...zen.yandex.com

Or was it a lab in the US?
    I read your link but it is without any thanks from a lab to Fauci for funding research. But that makes sense, because the article is an attack on the US for its investigation into labs in China as the source of COVID.

"Pretty easily assume" doesn't cut it in my book, as proof. My skepticism runs far too deep.

This QR code discussion has certainly taken on a life of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Xt-tsi, What is it that seeping through from your keyboard, intentional cluelessness or fear of being called out by your peers for going against the narrative, as is the case with the poor former sidekick of Jon Stewart's, here?

(A hilarious listen that is well worth everyone's time)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...g0ZokLmEO8O0YL

And, anyways, don't get bent out of shape, your army of obedient non-qurstioners is winning anyway; Putin has gone back on his promise of no mandatory vaccines, and didn't the CDC just go back on its word and say that the vaccinated now DO "have to" wear masks again?
    It's only a matter of time before your army has children in Russian schools masked, but that's what you want, right, for Russia to more closely mirror the EU and USA?
    My original question remains the same. Did a lab in China produce COVID and release it out into the world?

All I am asking for is proof.

I read your link but it is without any thanks from a lab to Fauci for funding research. But that makes sense, because the article is an attack on the US for its investigation into labs in China as the source of COVID.

"Pretty easily assume" doesn't cut it in my book, as proof. My skepticism runs far too deep.

This QR code discussion has certainly taken on a life of its own.
    It was revealed by Dr. Rand Paul in Congress when he questioned Dr. Fauci. Reading from a Dr. Fauci email from the Wuhan lab.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

https://www.rt.com/uk/530337-covid-h...zen.yandex.com

Hospitals not reporting on Covid patients correctly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (28-07-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    So, in other words, there is no proof the WUHAN lab created COVID. But there is no shortage of conjecture.
    xt-tsi, it's just a coincidence that the virus originated in the same location as the only laboratory in China that was engineering very similar types of viruses.

I hoped Stephen King's "the Stand" would not come true, but "Captain Trips" escaped from the microbiological lab, too, and decimated the human race. In this reality, what was decimated was our liberty and freedoms.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (28-07-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    xt-tsi, it's just a coincidence that the virus originated in the same location as the only laboratory in China that was engineering very similar types of viruses.

I hoped Stephen King's "the Stand" would not come true, but "Captain Trips" escaped from the microbiological lab, too, and decimated the human race. In this reality, what was decimated was our liberty and freedoms.
    A coincidence is not proof.

It was revealed by Dr. Rand Paul in Congress when he questioned Dr. Fauci. Reading from a Dr. Fauci email from the Wuhan lab.
    Dr Rand Paul, in Congress, proved nothing about the origin of COVID. Not one thing.

Dr Rand Paul, in Congress, proved nothing about the origin of COVID. Not one thing.
    Well just that the lab was working on the virus.

A coincidence is not proof.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (28-07-2021)

My original question remains the same. Did a lab in China produce COVID and release it out into the world?

All I am asking for is proof.
    LMAO! You KNOW there is no PROOF and there will never be any PROOF, because Red China refuses to allow any investigation.

How's the pay from 習近平 in the People's Republic Disinformation Bureau?