littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: QR Code

QR Code

I got my QR code showing I've been vaccinated with Sputnik V by going to my polyclinic and having it printed out. Simple procedure. Now I can have a fine dining experience in Moscow at any time.

It's possible to download the QR code from Mos.ru but in my case, it couldn't be done. For some reason, my insurance (SNIILS) number isn't accepted on the site.

Probably will never need the QR code. I bet most restaurants will be lax in enforcement.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (30-06-2021), xp@ (29-06-2021)

It's an evil thing.
    I would rather see a new Bubonic plague than see the world become this fascist, totalitarian, one-world state. I would rather get it and die myself than be a cause of or excuse for the implementation of this evil. But the plague is VERY limited in its real effects; it's no Bubonic plague, or even Spanish flu. It's real and it sucks. But it's not worth sacrificing everything else for.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (30-06-2021), Bogatyr (01-07-2021), TheInterocitor (30-06-2021), Uncle Wally (30-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I got my QR code showing I've been vaccinated with Sputnik V by going to my polyclinic and having it printed out. Simple procedure. Now I can have a fine dining experience in Moscow at any time.

It's possible to download the QR code from Mos.ru but in my case, it couldn't be done. For some reason, my insurance (SNIILS) number isn't accepted on the site.

Probably will never need the QR code. I bet most restaurants will be lax in enforcement.
    in the end most probably i also will do that. not that anyone will get me nEAR and INSIDE a restaurant,. 50 years working was enough... but one never knows for what else one might need it. ( The Mayor in Vienna is rethinking of -opening everything-. Says to early and not the time yet...)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I'm with you Rus, I used to like this mayor but now I think he's getting crazy about old and unhealthy people dying. How far are people going to let this go?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    in the end most probably i also will do that. not that anyone will get me nEAR and INSIDE a restaurant,. 50 years working was enough... but one never knows for what else one might need it. ( The Mayor in Vienna is rethinking of -opening everything-. Says to early and not the time yet...)
    I feel about the same way. Then again, sometimes I like to see a live human other than my wife and talk face to face, not on zoom. Turns out other folks end up wanting to meet in a a cafe. Am using the QR code now, to meet a friend and it turns out the cafe demands this piece of paper.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-07-2021)

I feel about the same way. Then again, sometimes I like to see a live human other than my wife and talk face to face, not on zoom. Turns out other folks end up wanting to meet in a a cafe. Am using the QR code now, to meet a friend and it turns out the cafe demands this piece of paper.
    Couldn't you just meet in a park?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (30-06-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    ** Libertarian Institute: The-con-job-of-the-century **

... Indeed, there is a sense in which today we have two MICs: the military-industrial-complex and, now, in the age of Covid-19, the medical-industrial-complex. This latter development can be viewed, in part, as a consequence of the former, for in recent decades the military industrial complex has sprouted tentacles to become the military-industrial-congressional-media-academic-pharmaceutical-logistics banking complex. Long before Covid-19 appeared on the scene, the Veterans Administration (VA) adopted pro-Big Pharma policies, including the prescription of a vast array of psychotropic medications in lieu of “talk therapy” to treat PTSD among veterans and to preemptively medicate soldiers who expressed anxiety at what they were asked to do in Afghanistan and Iraq. The increase in the prescription of drugs to military personnel generated hefty profits for pharmaceutical firms, allowing them to expand marketing and lobbying efforts to target not only physicians but also politicians and the populace.

Since the initial launch of Prozac in 1986, the pharmaceutical industry has become an extremely powerful force in Western society, made all the more so in the United States when restrictions on direct-to-consumer advertising were lifted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1997. Already by 2020, about 23% of Americans (nearly 77 million out of a population of 331 million) were taking psychiatric medications, and those numbers appear to have increased significantly during the 2020 lockdowns, which took a toll on many people’s psychological well-being. As medications are prescribed more and more throughout every sector of society, drug makers exert a greater and greater influence on policy, even as the heroin/fentanyl overdose epidemic, caused directly by the aggressive marketing and rampant overprescription of opioid painkillers, continues on.

The fact that more than 23% of Americans are taking psychiatric meds is evidence that the mental health of the country is diminished, whether reflected in the doubling of criminal activity in big cities, or in out-of-control American foreign policy by State Department social scientists.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Bogatyr (01-07-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    More...We should reject in the most categorical of terms the very idea that anyone anywhere should be required to prove his health status to anyone else and that anyone anywhere should be compelled to undergo a medical treatment against his own will—whatever his reasons may be. One’s medical choices affect one’s health, well-being and body, which no government can be said to own. To relinquish one’s right to one’s own body is to render oneself the property of a tyrannical state. If citizens permit the government to strip them of their right to make decisions about how to lead their very own lives, then they will have been fleeced far worse than the victims of the most mercenary Ponzi scheme, having paid with their freedom for their future enslavement....

What happened to the idea of a woman's right to choose (what to do with her own body) or anyone's right to their own body?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Couldn't you just meet in a park?
    We could. I also enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee in a cafe with friends, so I could do that too. Why not?

Plus the QR code is needed to board internal flights and travel to Sochi. My daughter needs it for a trip to Sochi on Sunday, so she and I needed to straighten things out.

First of all, my previous note was wrong. Sorry all. The QR code I got at the polyclinic didn't work. It only provided access to mos.ru where the application has to be done one line. Mos.ru refused to issue the code to my daughter and I for some reason. So we went to our local мой документы and they issued the QR code to us after setting us up on mos.ru. My daughter is now ready to go.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 30-06-2021 at 13:10.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    We could. I also enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee in a cafe with friends, so I could do that too. Why not?

Plus the QR code is needed to board internal flights and travel to Sochi. My daughter needs it for a trip to Sochi on Sunday, so she and I needed to straighten things out.

First of all, my previous note was wrong. Sorry all. The QR code I got at the polyclinic didn't work. It only provided access to mos.ru where the application has to be done one line. Mos.ru refused to issue the code to my daughter and I for some reason. So we went to our local мой документы and they issued the QR code to us after setting us up on mos.ru. My daughter is now ready to go.
    Have you got a link about qr needed for internal flights, for Sochi so far what I've read gotta show vaccine certificate if staying in a hotel..
    Starting July 1, the Krasnodar region — where Russia's resort city of Sochi is located — will require all hotels and guest houses to obtain a negative PCR test or vaccination certificate from guests. Starting Aug. 1, the region will ban entry to resorts for unvaccinated vacationers.
    "
    Went to my document today to sort it out, full of people, was handed some forms to fill in to register on their site, waste of time.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    What am going to do tomorrow is visit the clinic that gave me the vaccine, I took it at Depo Belorusskaya metro, the clinics name is stamped on the blue certificate that we were given,which is at a different location.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    What am going to do tomorrow is visit the clinic that gave me the vaccine, I took it at Depo Belorusskaya metro, the clinics name is stamped on the blue certificate that we were given,which is at a different location.
    Someone I know, a US citizen with an ME visa and no residency, went to a polyclinic to first get a QR code that I initially got (takes you to the mos.ru site). It didn't work to get into a restaurant so he went back to the same polyclinic and got an authentic one. So, perhaps the polyclinic can issue the thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Have you got a link about qr needed for internal flights, for Sochi so far what I've read gotta show vaccine certificate if staying in a hotel..
    Starting July 1, the Krasnodar region — where Russia's resort city of Sochi is located — will require all hotels and guest houses to obtain a negative PCR test or vaccination certificate from guests. Starting Aug. 1, the region will ban entry to resorts for unvaccinated vacationers.
    "
    Went to my document today to sort it out, full of people, was handed some forms to fill in to register on their site, waste of time.
    The flight registration requirement was based on info that came from my daughter...I couldn't find a link. So it might not be the case. But she does need the code in Krasnodarsky Krai to check into her hotel, which requires it.

We were lucky at our my documenty today. Also jammed with people. The staff at first refused to set us up but we persisted and a very nice young woman helped us out. Luck of the draw.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-07-2021)

good that you posted that. so i will also go to -moi dokumente -. but i am still waiting from a reply from mos.ru. apparently also PEOPLE are working there.not only computer generated replies...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

At first the ladies at the front desk told us several times to go home and apply on line. We had to explain several times we were blocked on line, and needed helped. They finally relented.

Bittersweet though, the thought of having this QR code, having to show it, etc. The restaurants could in theory gain access to those showing it, take down your phone, passport number and other data.

Makes you wonder if the next step is a QR code as personal id...instead of the internal passport. Somebody has to be thinking about it.

Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast