littleangels        English Nanny
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: QR Code

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    From Monday, No QR codes needed anymore for Moscow, restaurants, etc.

"Sobyanin announced the cancellation of QR codes in Moscow from Monday"
    How to make ppl happy - introduce some BS, get them worried and suffering, then cancel the BS. That old Jewish anecdote - buy a goat...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Judge (17-07-2021), Uncle Wally (19-07-2021), xt-tsi (18-07-2021)

So, clearly the problem is that people were cheating. The solution? Make it so people can't cheat.

= Chip implanted under skin

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    So, clearly the problem is that people were cheating. The solution? Make it so people can't cheat.

= Chip implanted under skin
    Wow!!! Implantable microchip to detect covid!!
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/microc...tect-covid-19/

Officials in the popular tourist destination of Provincetown, Massachusetts have issued a new mask advisory amid a recent uptick in COVID-19 cases. The officials say a cluster of more than 130 new cases is linked to celebrations over the July 4 weekend. Many of those who tested positive were fully vaccinated. Here’ what we know about the rise in cases… https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...-know/2435033/

Seems like vaccines don't work.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Officials in the popular tourist destination of Provincetown, Massachusetts have issued a new mask advisory amid a recent uptick in COVID-19 cases. The officials say a cluster of more than 130 new cases is linked to celebrations over the July 4 weekend. Many of those who tested positive were fully vaccinated. Here’ what we know about the rise in cases… https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...-know/2435033/

Seems like vaccines don't work.
    You can still catch the virus if you had the vaccine,the main thing is not seeing people rushed to hospital.

News from France.

Unvaccinated people account for 96% of new Covid-19 cases, says French PM.

You can still catch the virus if you had the vaccine,the main thing is not seeing people rushed to hospital.

News from France.

What is the % of double vaccinated people in France?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (22-07-2021)

News from France.

I don't believe anything the French government has to say.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    What is the % of double vaccinated people in France?
    About 25million.

I don't believe anything the French government has to say.
    Can't post links but it's best to believe people on the front line.

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot; new infections nearly triple in two weeks: COVID news
    JOHN BACON AND JORGE L. ORTIZ | USA TODAY | 10 hours ago

A Texas hospital reported its first case of the lambda variant. But how infectious is it? And do vaccines protect against it? Here's what we know.
    JUST THE FAQS, USA TODAY
    An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (22-07-2021)

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot; new infections nearly triple in two weeks: COVID news

A Texas hospital reported its first case of the lambda variant. But how infectious is it? And do vaccines protect against it? Here's what we know.
    JUST THE FAQS, USA TODAY
    An Alabama physician glumly says she is making "a lot of progress" in encouraging people to vaccinate – as she struggles to keep them alive.

Dr. Brytney Cobia, a hospitalist at Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, wrote in a recent Facebook post she is treating a lot of young, otherwise healthy people for serious coronavirus infections.

"One of the last things they do before they're intubated is beg me for the vaccine," she wrote. "I hold their hand and tell them that I'm sorry, but it's too late."

In her post, Cobia wrote that when a patient dies, she hugs their family members and urges them to get vaccinated. She said they cry and tell her they thought the pandemic was a "hoax," or "political," or targeting some other age group or skin color.

"They wish they could go back. But they can't," Cobia wrote. "So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives."
    Oh such a tear jerker Judge. It's sad, sad you believe that crap. Anytime you read something that is so emotional you're being played. Why no news about how many people dying from vaccines? Why no mention that some people are still getting very sick and dying even though they have been vaccinated? I guess we just all need to get the vaccine and be locked down, our businesses closed, start drinking more and let the government do whatever they want.

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!

JUST THE FAQS, USA TODAY

That's some quality propaganda right there.
    Go ask the good, obedient little Israelis about their injections.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Oh such a tear jerker Judge. It's sad, sad you believe that crap. Anytime you read something that is so emotional you're being played. Why no news about how many people dying from vaccines? Why no mention that some people are still getting very sick and dying even though they have been vaccinated? I guess we just all need to get the vaccine and be locked down, our businesses closed, start drinking more and let the government do whatever they want.
    People can still get sick and die after taking the vaccine,it's in the news, vaccines aren't 100% guarantee that you won't get sick , if you take the vaccine there is less chance of being seriously ill,look at it this way,if a 80 year takes the vaccine,they have immunity of a 50 year old, a 50 year old can still die,but less chance than a 80 year old..

My tear jerker was in reply to your Massachusetts link, to show its easy to find an article that says otherwise.
    Anyways, let's agree to disagree, we will see in a few years who is right or wrong about vaccines.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

xt-tsi (27-07-2021)

https://mondestuff.com/world-news/it...-dna-hydrogel/

How a self-assembled nano-systems work

This is the missing piece!!!

People can still get sick and die after taking the vaccine,it's in the news, vaccines aren't 100% guarantee that you won't get sick , if you take the vaccine there is less chance of being seriously ill,look at it this way,if a 80 year takes the vaccine,they have immunity of a 50 year old, a 50 year old can still die,but less chance than a 80 year old..

My tear jerker was in reply to your Massachusetts link, to show its easy to find an article that says otherwise.
    Anyways, let's agree to disagree, we will see in a few years who is right or wrong about vaccines.
    80 year old people are dying because they took the vaccine, there is some evidence of that. Why not just keep 80 year old people under lock down? There is still no good reason to give vaccines to people under 18, maybe under 30. Sputnik V is a vaccine, all the others are something different. Sputnik helps your immune system get ready to fight the virus off, it does not seem like the others work in the same way. What good does it do if you can still get sick, pass on the virus or even die from the virus or heart problems? With all the censorship and disinformation going on in the mainstream media we may never really know what went on and I don't believe anyone will be prosecuted for letting this man made virus out.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (24-07-2021)

What, holywars vaxers vs antivaxers?
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents