littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 94

Thread: New Strain

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Nick not everyone is as -cool- as you are. xt-tsi is voicing his opinion. he is not accusing anyone. and by the way i also share his opinion. and look at the date of his post and mine today. and you can see what restrictions or new regulations have been decided. it was and is still being made clear that NOT ONE of these vaccines can offer a 100% protection.and no, covid jabs do NOT offer lifetime protection like the stuff we get as kids for measles or polio. these are different vaccines. and why do you think -we- should get vaccinated more or less every year NEW for flu? because the bugs there are changing every year.anyone complaining there? not that i heard of it.. remember the story of TAMIFLU? were millions of doses were bought.and the bug had changed that year, Tamiflu was for the birds...the good thing indeed is, all those -new- variants of covid are less deadly.but more and faster infectious.the bug need LIVE victims. we the -old - ones and other risk groups have been vaccinated or recovered from the illness. so covid is looking for new victims. unfortunately it is the younger ones. many who did not have the opportunity to get vaccinated. for them i feel sorry. and the ones who do not want to get the vaccinations, who are absolutely against it? well, my opinon is, though shit for them.read up on Portugal,and special Lissabon,what had happened there, why the weekend total lockdown for the city.and who got infected.and why. and all that crap, yes summer is here, the warm temperatures will eliminate the bug? it was warm i nPortugal, so is Brasil or India. and they are dying there by the millions. so is there another reason for it? there is. read up and get informed.
    Measles and polio are not the same as Covid, they don't mutate. You are old, you are many more times likely to die than a young person would. Maybe you should stay home and let the young people live their lives. I don't know where you get your information on all this from but it doesn't seem to be a very good source, you do understand that censorship is a real problem now and yes even your German newspaper lies to you. We now see the the great Dr. Fauci lied to us, him and his buddies cooked this all up in a lab. Remember, once you make people give up their freedom, it's the young people who have to fight and die to get it back. I believe what we are looking at is a Fascist take over and it makes me sad to think that many people will have to die to crush Fascism once again. Try to start finding alternatives to your regular news, many doctors came out with different opinions and were shut down and censored while the doctors we have been listening to have not helped and in many ways hurt us. Nick is a young guy, if he wants to risk his life so be it, if you are afraid then just stay home. Oh and the Sun kills Covid in 30 minutes, prove me wrong.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    TheInterocitor (24-06-2021)

  3. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanked: 861
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Measles and polio are not the same as Covid, they don't mutate. You are old, you are many more times likely to die than a young person would. Maybe you should stay home and let the young people live their lives. I don't know where you get your information on all this from but it doesn't seem to be a very good source, you do understand that censorship is a real problem now and yes even your German newspaper lies to you. We now see the the great Dr. Fauci lied to us, him and his buddies cooked this all up in a lab. Remember, once you make people give up their freedom, it's the young people who have to fight and die to get it back. I believe what we are looking at is a Fascist take over and it makes me sad to think that many people will have to die to crush Fascism once again. Try to start finding alternatives to your regular news, many doctors came out with different opinions and were shut down and censored while the doctors we have been listening to have not helped and in many ways hurt us. Nick is a young guy, if he wants to risk his life so be it, if you are afraid then just stay home. Oh and the Sun kills Covid in 30 minutes, prove me wrong.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Bogatyr (23-06-2021), nicklcool (23-06-2021), Uncle Wally (23-06-2021)

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I just read an article about a 13 year old boy died two day after getting his second shot, cause of death was an enlarged heart.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanked: 861
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I just read an article about a 13 year old boy died two day after getting his second shot, cause of death was an enlarged heart.
    There are tons of stories of children dying. And people not being able to function or shaking or can't move, etc. But it quickly gets banned.

    In fact, I'm m pretty sure the white haired guy in the video, the father of mRNA vaxx, just died of "mad cow like disease", which is a symptom of the vaxxed and what they discussed in this vid.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (23-06-2021)

  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SPB
    Posts
    800
    Thanked: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    YouTube is actively removing his videos on this topic. You can find his very important discussion/content here: https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/...n-three-easy:0
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher." -- G.K. Chesterton

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bogatyr For This Useful Post:

    americaninmoscow (23-06-2021), TheInterocitor (24-06-2021), Uncle Wally (23-06-2021)

  10. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanked: 861
    Maybe more than 30k deaths due to the vaxx..

    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ed_deaths.html

    Based on official data from Open VAERS and the CDC, 5,993 Americans have died out of 146,171,792 Americans who are fully vaccinated as of June 11. This corresponds to a ratio of about four deaths out of 100,000 who are fully vaccinated.

    When VAERS death rates are compared with COVID-19 vaccination rates from December to June, an odd pattern emerges: Vaccine-related deaths decline just as vaccination rates reach their peak in April (Graph 1). This implies that the VAERS death rate started at 18 per 100,000 on the 1st of February, then dropped to around 3.1 per 100,000 on the 1st of June (Table). If this remarkable trend really took place, why didn’t it make headlines?

    It gets way better!!!!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (24-06-2021)

  12. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,909
    Thanked: 5116
    This virus just moved around the world way too fast.[/QUOTE]

    if you dont want the virus to move that fast, one just has to stop all international flights,business, freight,all of them.
    the bug came from WUHAN to Germany via a visitor to friends at a autopart supplier (Webasto,has also factories i nWuhan). The girl was asympomatic, that is she did not even know she was sick. at THAT time not much was thought about it.people were moving, parties were going on,ISCHGL in Austria was a -super spreader-. Infected people were still flying home, also to the UK... that is one way the bug got spread around. -Patient one-a man was flying from Wuhan to the USA, the thing began there also https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-history the article is short. because there are than about 20 links to read up. flights were still going on, the bug was spread around the world. and governments, the WHO in the forefront failed more or less completely, gave the wrong suggestions and solutions or relied on the -advice - of Experts who were more often than not -quacks-. Covid viruses are well known since many years, the yearly re occurring flue is one of them. but why there is still no vaccine that works or why it was so fast that an -emergency vaccine - was found against that strain that is around now, it will take hours to read up on all that. the bug is here to stay, lets just hope more people get either vaccinated or are recovering. that is the only way to beat it. and it will be like with the flu.there will be no vaccine that will be 100% effective. as simple as that. will summer help because it is warm? yes it will help but not because it is warm.after all India or Brasil are not on the north Pole were it is cold.And people die there like the proverbial flies. it is simple overcrowding.and being together in cramped spaces. the same happens -here - in winter we are all -inside - windows closed,-no- fresh air. same happened in discos, night clubs and the likes. fresh air is the last thing one gets there. at least in summer we are all out in the fresh air. and have learned not to be bunched together. many of us at least..Unfortunately it is in German https://www.ardaudiothek.de/kekul-s-.../73248430/alle . Nearly 200 Episodes. mdr, a podcast on that German radio station, ( on their site it is also in writing and one can translate it in any other language..) i took the time and listened in from Episode Nr1. Now they are at 198... Would -we- and that includes all of us, Governments, the WHO, John Hopkins, the RKI AND us, done only half what that Professor had more or less pleaded every time since than, most of it needed not to have happened.Suppose some things just could or should not be..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  13. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SPB
    Posts
    800
    Thanked: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Maybe more than 30k deaths due to the vaxx..

    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ed_deaths.html

    Based on official data from Open VAERS and the CDC, 5,993 Americans have died out of 146,171,792 Americans who are fully vaccinated as of June 11. This corresponds to a ratio of about four deaths out of 100,000 who are fully vaccinated.

    When VAERS death rates are compared with COVID-19 vaccination rates from December to June, an odd pattern emerges: Vaccine-related deaths decline just as vaccination rates reach their peak in April (Graph 1). This implies that the VAERS death rate started at 18 per 100,000 on the 1st of February, then dropped to around 3.1 per 100,000 on the 1st of June (Table). If this remarkable trend really took place, why didn’t it make headlines?

    It gets way better!!!!!
    There are no headlines because the-powers-that-be do not want to promote "vaccine hesitancy." It is literally a widespread, massive, conspiracy. From what those Weinstein videos show, and the adverse reactions we're seeing (think how much more we'd read about if those reports weren't actively suppressed, and if doctors didn't mis-classify adverse reactions as being not vaccine related ("they can't be vaccine related, because the vaccine is 'safe and effective'!!!!!")).

    It's like we're living out Idiocracy. We're watering the crops with gatorade because "it's got electrolytes!"

    It's the *spike protein* that is dangerous, that causes system-wide clotting. The virus is dangerous because as it replicates, it fills the body with the spike protein. The mRNA "vaccine" reprograms cells in the body to generate the spike protein, so that the body can generate antibodies, to be prepared in case one catches the virus. The spike protein was supposed to remain at the vaccine injection site, but it's NOT. It's breaking off and TRAVELING around the body, JUST LIKE THE VIRUS. It's entering the brain, the bone marrow, and the reproductive organs, especially concentrating in the ovaries in women. This information has been kept confidential. This is probably the biggest health scam/scandal of our time!

    It is well understood that VAERS is *massively* under-reported. Maybe 10x, 100x, who knows.
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher." -- G.K. Chesterton

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bogatyr For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (24-06-2021), Suuryaa (01-07-2021), TheInterocitor (24-06-2021), Uncle Wally (24-06-2021)

  15. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    Bogatyr (24-06-2021), rusmeister (24-06-2021), TheInterocitor (24-06-2021)

  17. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    885
    Thanked: 692
    I am trying to figure out what will happen next.

    From these responses, and looking at the reaction to COVID as a whole in Russia, the skeptics about vaccines, masks, social distancing, lockdowns and tracing far outnumber those who believe in using these measures to slow down the spread of COVID. it looks to me like the skeptics outnumber the rest by about 4 to 1. At least.

    I'm in the camp that believes these measures (again, vaccines, masks, distancing, lockdowns when necessary, tracing) would be effective enough to slow down the spread of COVD and allow the hospitals to treat those who are infected. It would allow freedom of movement by keeping the infection rate low. This would only happen, provided the vast majority of the population buys into such a program and it's led by a medical experts who deliver a clear message. In Russia, this is simply not going to happen. Too many skeptics.

    As a result, the spread of the disease will worsen, the hospitals will fill up fast and measures will have to be taken. Perhaps older people will be locked down, restaurant visits will be curtailed, large events shut down. But I don't think a full lockdown will happen, nor do I think there will be a pass system again. In my view, the Russians will simply build more field hospitals and put infected people in them. Most of them will be elderly and they will simply die.

  18. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I am trying to figure out what will happen next.

    From these responses, and looking at the reaction to COVID as a whole in Russia, the skeptics about vaccines, masks, social distancing, lockdowns and tracing far outnumber those who believe in using these measures to slow down the spread of COVID. it looks to me like the skeptics outnumber the rest by about 4 to 1. At least.

    I'm in the camp that believes these measures (again, vaccines, masks, distancing, lockdowns when necessary, tracing) would be effective enough to slow down the spread of COVD and allow the hospitals to treat those who are infected. It would allow freedom of movement by keeping the infection rate low. This would only happen, provided the vast majority of the population buys into such a program and it's led by a medical experts who deliver a clear message. In Russia, this is simply not going to happen. Too many skeptics.

    As a result, the spread of the disease will worsen, the hospitals will fill up fast and measures will have to be taken. Perhaps older people will be locked down, restaurant visits will be curtailed, large events shut down. But I don't think a full lockdown will happen, nor do I think there will be a pass system again. In my view, the Russians will simply build more field hospitals and put infected people in them. Most of them will be elderly and they will simply die.
    Just take a look at the difference between New York and Florida. In New York the governor sent old people with Covid to nursing homes and locked people down. In Florida the governor kept old people with Covid out of nursing homes, warned them to stay at home and didn't lock down people or businesses. Florida while a bigger state and larger population had less deaths and the economy did much better. The governor of Florida is considered a hero while the governor of New York in being investigated in covering up 12,000 Covid deaths he caused. Don't worry so much about what will happen, there is not much you can do about it but if you feel like you need the vaccine take it, the Russian one seems safer anyways, but ask a doctor first if you should! Stay out of Moscow if you can and limit your interactions with other people, the situation will calm down soon. It's my understanding that only the hospitals inside Moscow are at risk, the extra bed space that was built just outside Moscow was never used and is still available.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    Bogatyr (24-06-2021), TheInterocitor (24-06-2021)

  20. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SPB
    Posts
    800
    Thanked: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I am trying to figure out what will happen next.

    From these responses, and looking at the reaction to COVID as a whole in Russia, the skeptics about vaccines, masks, social distancing, lockdowns and tracing far outnumber those who believe in using these measures to slow down the spread of COVID. it looks to me like the skeptics outnumber the rest by about 4 to 1. At least.

    I'm in the camp that believes these measures (again, vaccines, masks, distancing, lockdowns when necessary, tracing) would be effective enough to slow down the spread of COVD and allow the hospitals to treat those who are infected. It would allow freedom of movement by keeping the infection rate low. This would only happen, provided the vast majority of the population buys into such a program and it's led by a medical experts who deliver a clear message. In Russia, this is simply not going to happen. Too many skeptics.

    As a result, the spread of the disease will worsen, the hospitals will fill up fast and measures will have to be taken. Perhaps older people will be locked down, restaurant visits will be curtailed, large events shut down. But I don't think a full lockdown will happen, nor do I think there will be a pass system again. In my view, the Russians will simply build more field hospitals and put infected people in them. Most of them will be elderly and they will simply die.
    There are valid, scientific reasons to be very doubtful of the safety of the mRNA vaccines. They were severely rushed (as were all, including the non-mRNA, like Sputnik), without much of the typical due diligence (animal models, testing to see if the spike protein stays in place or breaks free and travels around the body, etc.), and most importantly, any and all concerns brought up, even from *the inventor of mRNA technology himself* are swiftly censored, by the media/sites, and by other academics/doctors. This has nothing to do with anti-contagion measures likes masks/distancing. The mRNA vaccines are *nothing like* typical vaccines, like for influenza. They are looking to be many, many times more dangerous. By how much, we don't know, because of the censoring.

    Russians have always thrown personal safety (theirs and other's) to the wind in favor of their momentary convenience. Just once quick glance at driver behavior on any given roadway and pedestrians on crosswalks proves this. Perhaps because they've been lied to so severely for so long, they've completely tuned out from the official message.

    In terms of Sputnik, I have the head of a major department in a major St. Petersburg public hospital saying that she sees tons of Sputnik-vaccinated covid cases in their covid wards.

    Russians are a communal, "close group" people. You can't stop them from gathering together in close groups, it's in their genes (like the Italians). Masks don't help if you're indoors for 4 hours in a poorly ventilated space with a large group. Or the metro. Or the electrichka (they were packed in like sardines this weekend with people fleeing from the heat of the city).

    People can't live with lockdowns, all you do is force people into poverty, and then what else do they have to do but group together and drink = more covid.

    It seems that pandemics like these are part of the human experience -- a couple per century at least. Although now it's worse with fast/frequent international travel, making what used to be local pandemics into global very quickly. This, too, shall p**** just like all the earlier ones did.

    p.s. why do the forums censor the word p-a-s-s?
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher." -- G.K. Chesterton

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bogatyr For This Useful Post:

    Remington (24-06-2021), Suuryaa (01-07-2021), TheInterocitor (24-06-2021)

  22. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    885
    Thanked: 692
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr View Post
    There are valid, scientific reasons to be very doubtful of the safety of the mRNA vaccines. They were severely rushed (as were all, including the non-mRNA, like Sputnik), without much of the typical due diligence (animal models, testing to see if the spike protein stays in place or breaks free and travels around the body, etc.), and most importantly, any and all concerns brought up, even from *the inventor of mRNA technology himself* are swiftly censored, by the media/sites, and by other academics/doctors. This has nothing to do with anti-contagion measures likes masks/distancing. The mRNA vaccines are *nothing like* typical vaccines, like for influenza. They are looking to be many, many times more dangerous. By how much, we don't know, because of the censoring.

    Russians have always thrown personal safety (theirs and other's) to the wind in favor of their momentary convenience. Just once quick glance at driver behavior on any given roadway and pedestrians on crosswalks proves this. Perhaps because they've been lied to so severely for so long, they've completely tuned out from the official message.

    In terms of Sputnik, I have the head of a major department in a major St. Petersburg public hospital saying that she sees tons of Sputnik-vaccinated covid cases in their covid wards.

    Russians are a communal, "close group" people. You can't stop them from gathering together in close groups, it's in their genes (like the Italians). Masks don't help if you're indoors for 4 hours in a poorly ventilated space with a large group. Or the metro. Or the electrichka (they were packed in like sardines this weekend with people fleeing from the heat of the city).

    People can't live with lockdowns, all you do is force people into poverty, and then what else do they have to do but group together and drink = more covid.

    It seems that pandemics like these are part of the human experience -- a couple per century at least. Although now it's worse with fast/frequent international travel, making what used to be local pandemics into global very quickly. This, too, shall p**** just like all the earlier ones did.

    p.s. why do the forums censor the word p-a-s-s?
    Again, I’m trying to read the tea leaves.

    I agree Russians won’t stop being social and will break rules when they see fit. Getting them to social distance, take the jab and wear masks properly ain’t gonna happen.

    You are also right that the Russians botched the roll out of Sputnik V by announcing its efficacy before releasing enough data, and not releasing enough data since then. They’ve also under-reported the infection and death rate. Some in the Russian government are pushing to take restrictive measures, others more powerful are pushing back to keep the economy open. Not a great way to build faith.

    No vaccine has 100% efficacy. And…no one knows how long any vaccine will be effective. All the pharmaceuticals are now researching booster shots. These will come out in the next year or two. For them to be effective, people will have to take them. Fat chance in Russia of that happening if the first round went nowhere.

    Those countries and regions who’ve brought down the infection and death rate through a combination lockdowns, tracing, masking, distancing, vaccines and proper information to the general public on a national are opening their economies which are starting to recover. Those that don’t, including Russia, will be left behind. But Russia usually is, so no surprise. It's already lagging.

    So I think there won’t be an big lockdowns here in Russia. The measures taken will be fairly light. Vladimir wants to keep the economy open and needs happy people for the upcoming elections. The Russians will build more field hospitals and those infected will either survive or die. Most of the deaths will be among those who are older and these deaths will be under-reported. The rate of infection will also be under-reported.

    That’s my opinion

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

    americaninmoscow (24-06-2021)

  24. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanked: 861
    But...

    What about Sweden? And Belarus?

    They didn't lock anything down and seem to be fine.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (01-07-2021), Uncle Wally (24-06-2021)

  26. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    But...

    What about Sweden? And Belarus?

    They didn't lock anything down and seem to be fine.
    He's under a lot of strain so I don't want to push him much but yeah, it's been shown lock downs don't work and may even cause more death. People who wear mask too are more likely to catch it.

    If people taking the Sputnik vaccine are getting sick I think it's because they didn't check with a doctor first, if your immune system is bad or not working properly you could get Covid from the shot I guess.

    The great Dr. Fauci has said that the vaccines will work against the new "Delta" strain and children should be getting vaccinations. I don't know who will listen to him anymore but he keeps on trying.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •