littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Moscow Restrictions- Punishment for the Awoken who Denied CoVid Jabs Becoming Obligatory?

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!

New Moscow Restrictions- Punishment for the Awoken who Denied CoVid Jabs Becoming Obligatory?

First this, много обращении (those uppity tax serf$!):
    https://rg-ru.turbopages.org/rg.ru/s...-id=kptwix3lq1

...then this punishment:

https://glasnarod.ru/rossiya/moskva/...rotiv-covid-19

I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    First this, много обращении (those uppity tax serf$!):
    https://rg-ru.turbopages.org/rg.ru/s...-id=kptwix3lq1

...then this punishment:

https://glasnarod.ru/rossiya/moskva/...rotiv-covid-19

How is this not simply punishment of the uppity peasants, who did not want to be mandatorily vaccinated? (Huge, traditional park party for High School graduates outlawed)

https://www.rbc.ru/society/13/06/202...medium=desktop

Keep in mind, for those of you still sleeping at the wheel and fearing that there's actual danger out there, that the summer camps have still not been cancelled, and we can all cram in METRO, Auchan, and the like, putting us at risk for MASS DEATH from this DEADLY virus!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

How is this not simply punishment of the uppity peasants, who did not want to be mandatorily vaccinated? (Huge, traditional park party for High School graduates outlawed)

https://www.rbc.ru/society/13/06/202...medium=desktop

Keep in mind, for those of you still sleeping at the wheel and fearing that there's actual danger out there, that the summer camps have still not been cancelled, and we can all cram in METRO, Auchan, and the like, putting us at risk for MASS DEATH from this DEADLY virus!
    seldom have i read so much crap. i don't even bother to reply to that...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (15-06-2021), Remington (15-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    seldom have i read so much crap. i don't even bother to reply to that...
    Where is the crap, Benedict? Is not Moscow partially locked down, over nothing, right now? THAT is what I would call crap, but feel free to keep taking the blue pill, if you wish!

The only thing that gives me comfort is that more and more people (not you, apparently) are waking up every day, and, once they do, they never go back to sleep.
    But sorry for waking you up from your slumber, Benedict, enjoy your rest!! But don't do it on a park bench in Moscow, or you may get fined!

Where is the crap, Benedict? Is not Moscow partially locked down, over nothing, right now? THAT is what I would call crap, but feel free to keep taking the blue pill, if you wish!

The only thing that gives me comfort is that more and more people (not you, apparently) are waking up every day, and, once they do, they never go back to sleep.
    But sorry for waking you up from your slumber, Benedict, enjoy your rest!! But don't do it on a park bench in Moscow, or you may get fined!
    i walk my dog every day 4x in our Park.Can go shopping when and where i want.Take the public transport. Sit on a bench in our park.None of these red white plasic stripes around. When using the car to go somewhere,anywhere, i need no registration, no need to tell anyone what i do.As it was alt year in the REAL lockdown.No one has asked me did i have my vaccinations. did i have covid. or maybe noer of the two..I can go to any restaurant of my choice, if i want to. But working 50 years in Hospitality, i am glad that i DON'T have to go... i use my own brain and self control to do things the way it makes sense. i also smile when i am told to wear a mask in the metro.and tha nwe are squeezed in like Sardines in a can. BUT i keep my mouth shut, do not stare into the face of an opposite passenger, stand sidewise. AND i do not travel the whole day long. these 30 minutes or so i am able to take.and i am glad that transport is working as it is. on time and frequently.. should you understand german, listen to the mdr ( a german radio station) podcast- Kekules Korona Podcast.- Every episode is also done so one can read it and have it translated in any other language. with links to prove facts. the podcast is on since now nearly 1.5 years.and had we done only half what the Professor and Virologe and the radio anchor- operator are -preaching- nearly every issue,all that what we have now would hot have happened. Though one thing i am fully aware of. it is summer now and life here in Russia is -easy-. it is,-save - everyone and let the place go completely to the dogs and ruin the economy. or -accept - a few hundred or thousand or 10 000 -excess dead- and have the place run fairly normal. But let's see what fall brings.And it will come.As New Year or Christmas comes every year...And THAN yo ucan write about a REAL lockdown...

OK Benedikt, I was mistaken, now you CAN close your eyes and rest through all this madness; sitting on park benches is now ALLOWED:
    https://ria-ru.turbopages.org/ria.ru..._medium=mobile

You'll have to forgive me, but your analysis of the situation reeks of "first, they came for the [restauranteurs], and I was silent..."

And also, if you haven't noticed it already, we Americans don't care much for being told that we are ALLOWED to do something!

OK Benedikt, I was mistaken, now you CAN close your eyes and rest through all this madness; sitting on park benches is now ALLOWED:
    https://ria-ru.turbopages.org/ria.ru..._medium=mobile

You'll have to forgive me, but your analysis of the situation reeks of "first, they came for the [restauranteurs], and I was silent..."

And also, if you haven't noticed it already, we Americans don't care much for being told that we are ALLOWED to do something!
    yo uAmericans think, waving your passport and shouting -i am American - will let you do what you want? dream on.

i walk my dog every day 4x in our Park.Can go shopping when and where i want.Take the public transport. Sit on a bench in our park.None of these red white plasic stripes around. When using the car to go somewhere,anywhere, i need no registration, no need to tell anyone what i do.As it was alt year in the REAL lockdown.No one has asked me did i have my vaccinations. did i have covid. or maybe noer of the two..I can go to any restaurant of my choice, if i want to. But working 50 years in Hospitality, i am glad that i DON'T have to go... i use my own brain and self control to do things the way it makes sense. i also smile when i am told to wear a mask in the metro.and tha nwe are squeezed in like Sardines in a can. BUT i keep my mouth shut, do not stare into the face of an opposite passenger, stand sidewise. AND i do not travel the whole day long. these 30 minutes or so i am able to take.and i am glad that transport is working as it is. on time and frequently.. should you understand german, listen to the mdr ( a german radio station) podcast- Kekules Korona Podcast.- Every episode is also done so one can read it and have it translated in any other language. with links to prove facts. the podcast is on since now nearly 1.5 years.and had we done only half what the Professor and Virologe and the radio anchor- operator are -preaching- nearly every issue,all that what we have now would hot have happened. Though one thing i am fully aware of. it is summer now and life here in Russia is -easy-. it is,-save - everyone and let the place go completely to the dogs and ruin the economy. or -accept - a few hundred or thousand or 10 000 -excess dead- and have the place run fairly normal. But let's see what fall brings.And it will come.As New Year or Christmas comes every year...And THAN yo ucan write about a REAL lockdown...
    The problem with these so-called podcasts is that are hosted by experts who tell us how wrong or bad we are and by default, how much pain and suffering we know deserve because of the wrong things we all did.

Except, what about the countries that did it right. Surely, there has to be one? Maybe two?

Where are they?

The covid issue isn't about sickness anymore, it's about the total control of your body and mind. And here is the kicker - this game is not for the quick win, it's for the generational win. In the us, in some states all colleges and universities now require the vaxx. And so do many corporate jobs. Fast forward ten years and everyone will be required to have it to buy or sell something..... And that's just the start....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (19-06-2021), Uncle Wally (21-06-2021)

Here is the future and the end game.
    I have tons of links and white papers on this stuff.

https://www.intechopen.com/books/syn...ntum-computing

Abstract
    We envisage a world where genetic engineering, artificial intelligence (AI), and quantum computing (QC) will coalesce to bring about a forced speciation of the Homo sapiens. A forced speciation will drastically reduce the emergence time for a new species to a few years compared to Nature’s hundreds of millennia. In this chapter, we explain the basic concepts that would allow a forced speciation of the Homo sapiens to occur and its consequences on life on Earth thereafter. Accelerating speciation mediated by Homo sapiens via domestication, gene splicing, and gene drive mechanisms is now scientifically well understood. Synthetic biology can advance speciation far more rapidly using a combination of clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats (CRISPR) technology, advanced computing technologies, and knowledge creation using AI. The day is perhaps not far off when Homo sapiens itself will initiate its own speciation once it advances synthetic biology to a level where it can safely modify the brain to temper emotion and enhance rational thinking as a means of competing against AI-embedded machines guided by quantum algorithms.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    The problem with these so-called podcasts is that are hosted by experts who tell us how wrong or bad we are and by default, how much pain and suffering we know deserve because of the wrong things we all did.

Except, what about the countries that did it right. Surely, there has to be one? Maybe two?

Where are they?

The covid issue isn't about sickness anymore, it's about the total control of your body and mind. And here is the kicker - this game is not for the quick win, it's for the generational win. In the us, in some states all colleges and universities now require the vaxx. And so do many corporate jobs. Fast forward ten years and everyone will be required to have it to buy or sell something..... And that's just the start....
    funny you say that. i work (ed),now i am retired, for 50 years in hospitality. it is no secret, everyone and their dog here knows i am a CHEF. And while things and systems differed in some ot the countries i worked, a health check up was required everywhere. and vacinatio nfor hepatitis, Apr B or c or D, i dont remember and the -passport- is in my suitcase... I had to take it always 3 times. i got checked, blood was taken, for HIV,Syphillis, TB, got poked more or less in every orifice, front back and some other places. only when every test came back negative, did i get my stamps in a little booklet and with that i was allowed to work. i was healthy. In Russia , for the last 30 years, and i never -bought- a booklet, it was after 6 month the -small- test. and every year 12 stamps... But what about the GUESTS we had to cook for and to serve? Were they all healthy? free of TB,HIV or whatever they could infect US? They can cough and spit all over the place and all is ok? And what now with COVID?

funny you say that. i work (ed),now i am retired, for 50 years in hospitality. it is no secret, everyone and their dog here knows i am a CHEF. And while things and systems differed in some ot the countries i worked, a health check up was required everywhere. and vacinatio nfor hepatitis, Apr B or c or D, i dont remember and the -passport- is in my suitcase... I had to take it always 3 times. i got checked, blood was taken, for HIV,Syphillis, TB, got poked more or less in every orifice, front back and some other places. only when every test came back negative, did i get my stamps in a little booklet and with that i was allowed to work. i was healthy. In Russia , for the last 30 years, and i never -bought- a booklet, it was after 6 month the -small- test. and every year 12 stamps... But what about the GUESTS we had to cook for and to serve? Were they all healthy? free of TB,HIV or whatever they could infect US? They can cough and spit all over the place and all is ok? And what now with COVID?
    Yes, I too had to get stamps in russia stating I was free of this or that and I was an office worker. . But mostly, that's because Russia has lots of neighbors that have pathogens that naturally grow in the soils ( looking at you, Uzbekistan).

But again, the biggest thing about covid, at least in the west is that it is a completely new type of vaxx, it edits your genes. The Russian type seems to a traditional vaxx..

Let me ask you this- do people in russia take the magnet challenge????

yo uAmericans think, waving your passport and shouting -i am American - will let you do what you want? dream on.
    Bennie,vi can't read German, what does this say??
    https://www.uni-due.de/2021-06-18-st...-von-pcr-tests

Ergebnisse allein ungeeignet als Grundlage für Pandemie-Maßnahmen
    Forschende der Medizinischen Fakultät der UDE weisen im renommierten Journal of Infection* darauf hin, dass die Ergebnisse von RT-PCR-Tests allein eine zu geringe Aussagekraft haben, um damit Maßnahmen zur Pandemiebekämpfung zu begründen. Gemäß ihrer Untersuchung beweisen positive Testergebnisse nicht hinreichend, dass mit SARS-CoV-2 Infizierte andere Personen mit dem Coronavirus anstecken können. Zusammen mit Wissenschaftler:innen der Universität Münster und dem MVZ Labor Münster hatten sie zuvor rund 190.000 Ergebnisse von mehr als 160.000 Menschen dahingehend ausgewertet.

I hope you guys won't mind my observing a conflict in world view here. I'm an American myself, so understand Nick well. To an American of the old style, the government is his servant, and not his master. The American submits to laws that, historically speaking, he believes are morally good, that are imposed by the people themselves and for their own benefit, and not on them by the rich and powerful, something that you seem a lot more accustomed to, Ben. So the traditional American is going to resist such imposition, not because of an unreasonable pride (as may seem to an outsider), but because he begins as a free man, who decides what is best for himself. That is the American cultural heritage, tarnished now though it is, and young people in that land who do not know or share it are a new, and sadder breed of human, who have lost something valuable, and do not even realize that they have lost it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (20-06-2021), bydand (20-06-2021), nicklcool (19-06-2021), Uncle Wally (19-06-2021)

And I suppose the more interesting question is, WHO actually runs the Russia government,?

Sure, everyone says Putin's an autocrat, blah blah blah, but he stated at the end of May, unequivocally, that there WON'T be mandatory coronavirus vaccinations in Russia, and now, in the three weeks or so since then, artificial conditions have been hyped and created to supposedly necessitate the forcing of vaccines, and it's all Moscow and Sobyanin have been talking about.

Hmmm....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (21-06-2021)

A friend of mine who had Covid back in February has been told by his job he has to get the vaccine. The only problem is he already has antibodies, 170 he said test show, yet his boss says he still needs to get it. His doctor says that he shouldn't and it could be dangerous.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast