littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Musk and the -Russians- can impant a Microchip into your brain..

Musk and the -Russians- can impant a Microchip into your brain..

https://www.rbc.ru/technology_and_me...om=from_main_6

if it is than used as it is described in the articles, it can be a godsent for many -handicapped - people.
    others of course will say - they just want to control all of us-...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.rbc.ru/technology_and_me...om=from_main_6

if it is than used as it is described in the articles, it can be a godsent for many -handicapped - people.
    others of course will say - they just want to control all of us-...
    Well, I just posted this on another thread, but here it is again.

That now explains all those blinkered Trump supporters...................
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Trump supporters aren't the ones with blinders on.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Trump supporters aren't the ones with blinders on.
    Anyone who thinks Trump has ANYTHING to do with the evils now afoot is just silly. He was just one man, and he was a man that bucked the system, the network of globalists. Tolko is a globalist (they used to be called imperialists), and so naturally, he blames Trump for the world’s evils. Such people will offer apologia for big government and big business as long as they are spreading their influence and control to prevent local peoples from controlling their own destinies and rejecting this essentially one-world government. Until one falls on the wrong side of these centralizing controllers, one can enjoy a decent salary in a multinational corporation, international travel, as far as budgets and current conditions allow, and in general, enjoy all the privileges of being “a citizen of all countries” with responsibilities towards none. That is, until one crosses them or falls outside of their protective bubble.

Note that pluralism is an essential condition of that existence, and involves insisting that it doesn’t matter what one believes, and that the religion that came to dominate the Arabian peninsula and much of the Middle East is a religion of peace, that has no doctrine of jihad of the sword. What a globalist must not do is assert that a particular religion, even that of the Prophet, is THE truth, and the others, false or mistaken. To rule an empire, as opposed to a kingdom, you have to create a pantheon where all can worship, and where it doesn’t matte whether they worship or not, as long as they bow to Caesar.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (22-06-2021)

You know Rus, they all say how "Trump destroyed America" they just never say how he did that or what effect it had except for RACISM! Which as I see it it was Democrats and the news media that caused the problem. Crime is rampant and murder is increasing. The mayor of Chicago blamed RACISM for the over 1500 deaths in Chicago since the beginning of the year. Less people are dying in war zones around the world. It has nothing to do with her stupid dumb ass policy. My sister left Boston and moved out on the Cape almost as far as you can, she said that there were too many crazy people walking around and she lived in one of the best parts of Boston. I read that there is one part of Atlanta that wants to leave the city and start their own police force because a jogger was shot, something that never happens. Did you see the video of a guy on a bike ride into Walmart and fill a trash bag and ride out. Nobody did a thing, even the security guard just watched and did nothing. That was in San Francisco. It gets crazier by the day.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Biden sure is pretty awesome, right? Not like that super weak guy that came before him!

In fact, the first day Biden was in office, he produced the Vaccine!

And only a few days later, he was able to put together a super stimulus package that was able to save America!

And now, he just, well he had a meeting with Putin and, oh, i don't know..... let's play a game of who is who in this sweet vid.

The mayor of Chicago blamed RACISM for the over 1500 deaths in Chicago since the beginning of the year. Less people are dying in war zones around the world.
    Chicago at night.

Did you see the video of a guy on a bike ride into Walmart and fill a trash bag and ride out. Nobody did a thing, even the security guard just watched and did nothing. That was in San Francisco. It gets crazier by the day.

Minor crime is not prosecuted in the Glorious People's Republic of San Franciscostan.

In fact, you have committed the great crime of wrong think, comrade. The person was clearly in need and hurting while the massive unfeeling corporation has plenty. Surely you can not deny a man his medicine? Is it his fault the capitalist system has wronged so many, while rewarding the few?

That video is from 4 years ago, I can't imagine what it must be like now.

Sorry comrade, I don't know what got into me. You are right, all Capitalist are greedy pig dogs and after the large scale suffering of Trumpism its time to take back what is rightfully ours. I am off to CVS to liberate some Advil!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (22-06-2021)

all Capitalist are greedy pig dogs

-Schweinehunde - sounds much nicer than -pig dogs-... thats what actually the original German word means---
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (22-06-2021)