littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: January 6th insurrection was an FBI false flag!

January 6th insurrection was an FBI false flag!

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (21-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    when i heard -like Putin kind of activity- i knew it was time to leave. and stop listening to this most lousy speaker. he was just jabbing away...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    when i heard -like Putin kind of activity- i knew it was time to leave. and stop listening to this most lousy speaker. he was just jabbing away...
    I get that you yourself are a globalist and a modern, Ben. Your response says he was “lousy”, an emotional evaluation that says nothing about whether anything he said was true or false, and that he was “just “jabbing away”, which means “speaking meaningless words and ideas”. That is manifestly untrue; you are saying something that is obviously false. You may not LIKE the conclusions he makes from the facts he raises, but certainly he expresses connected thought based on discernible and verifiable facts.

If these charges are true, then Americans are now being ruled, not by a loud-mouth egotist, as Trump was characterized by his enemies, but by actual criminal conspiracy, and many Americans, and some right here at expat.ru, including myself, think that to be the case. So the question is, can you intelligently distinguish between what you think is true and what you think false, and demonstrate that publicly? If not, then you can express your opinion all you want, but it will only entrench those that disagree with you more thoroughly in thinking you uninformed and unable to sift through the various claims and counter-claims.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

bydand (22-06-2021), Uncle Wally (21-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I get that you yourself are a globalist and a modern, Ben. Your response says he was “lousy”, an emotional evaluation that says nothing about whether anything he said was true or false, and that he was “just “jabbing away”, which means “speaking meaningless words and ideas”. That is manifestly untrue; you are saying something that is obviously false. You may not LIKE the conclusions he makes from the facts he raises, but certainly he expresses connected thought based on discernible and verifiable facts.

If these charges are true, then Americans are now being ruled, not by a loud-mouth egotist, as Trump was characterized by his enemies, but by actual criminal conspiracy, and many Americans, and some right here at expat.ru, including myself, think that to be the case. So the question is, can you intelligently distinguish between what you think is true and what you think false, and demonstrate that publicly? If not, then you can express your opinion all you want, but it will only entrench those that disagree with you more thoroughly in thinking you uninformed and unable to sift through the various claims and counter-claims.
    you have your opinion and i have mine. and that is good so. to me, maybe because i might not be an english native,jabbing just means talking and talking and talking like those little -yap,yap,yap doggies, -ankle biters - i think they are called. to me that is what he did. just talking and talking. and what others think about my opinion? well, it is freedom of speech and expression which -we - are all so proud of. so let them think what they want. and i write what i think..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    you have your opinion and i have mine. and that is good so. to me, maybe because i might not be an english native,jabbing just means talking and talking and talking like those little -yap,yap,yap doggies, -ankle biters - i think they are called. to me that is what he did. just talking and talking. and what others think about my opinion? well, it is freedom of speech and expression which -we - are all so proud of. so let them think what they want. and i write what i think..
    Yes, of course you are free to write what you wish.
    But that leaves us even MORE convinced that we are right than we would be if you didn’t say anything, because we can see and hear that he is not “just talking and talking”, that is, saying nothing in particular, as you think, but saying something quite sensible that intelligent people can talk about and even disagree as to the truth of the statements. There certainly are plenty of people who fill the air with noise that doesn’t mean anything (like Jen Psaki), but this man is not one of them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (21-06-2021)

So, the FBI wrote Trump's inflammatory speeches which encouraged the mob to storm the White House?

How very accommodating of him!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    So, the FBI wrote Trump's inflammatory speeches which encouraged the mob to storm the White House?

How very accommodating of him!
    Yes! Well they didn't write it but Trump never said anything that would make anyone attack the building. You didn't even listen to what Trump said but then neither did they. The people who broke into the Capital building never heard Trump's speech because they were already at the Capital Building attacking before Trump ended his speech. The FBI paid for some of them to come to Washington, even paid for their hotel room and in one case shared a hotel room with one of them. One message from an FBI agent read "I hope they burn down the building".

Did you know that 3 out of the 6 people caught in the van on the way to kidnap the governor of Michigan was an FBI agent? A total of 5 people planning the kidnapping were FBI and it was the FBI that supplied the weapons for it. No, I didn't think you did but it's true.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes! Well they didn't write it but Trump never said anything that would make anyone attack the building. You didn't even listen to what Trump said but then neither did they. The people who broke into the Capital building never heard Trump's speech because they were already at the Capital Building attacking before Trump ended his speech. The FBI paid for some of them to come to Washington, even paid for their hotel room and in one case shared a hotel room with one of them. One message from an FBI agent read "I hope they burn down the building".

Did you know that 3 out of the 6 people caught in the van on the way to kidnap the governor of Michigan was an FBI agent? A total of 5 people planning the kidnapping were FBI and it was the FBI that supplied the weapons for it. No, I didn't think you did but it's true.
    FBI Agent(s) or informer(s)? A big difference............
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    FBI Agent(s) or informer(s)? A big difference............
    Still doesn't give them the right to bring people to DC and tell them to "burn the building down". The FBI knew what was going to happen, even made sure it happened, now we get the "war on domestic terrorists". Taking more of Americans rights away and prosecuting political rivals. It will also lead to more censorship as in the new plan is to stop "misinformation" which means suppression of the truth. The Second American Civil War has already started.