There seems to be a program for Native Russian Speakers from former USSR countries, such as Ukraine, to be able to move to Russia and receive Russian citizenship. My question is, what happens if such a person wanting to do this is married to a non-Russian speaker? Does this program allow for a Native Russian Speaker to bring their non-Russian speaking spouse? Does anyone know about this or can suggest a reputable agency or law firm that can help?