littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: well now we got it, from RIA Novosti,WHAT it will be, soon the header says...

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    This one is neat cuz they want to spread a modified virus via aerosol to remove the god gene and pacify a fanatic Muslim region.

Also, it was a reality in the early 2000s.
    Last edited by americaninmoscow; 21-06-2021 at 17:30.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (21-06-2021)

Only for Americans, but if you have children, defacto Ubi starts in a few weeks. You can get up to $300 per kid, a month. It's deposited into your acct monthly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...money-now.html

The monthly payments could be as much as $300 per month for children under the age of 6, and $250 per month for those between the ages of 6 and 17 for those in families eligible for the full credit. For now, the monthly payments are scheduled to continue through the end of the year, and families will claim the rest of the credit when they file their 2021 taxes in 2022.

So, the thing is, how will a digital passport be enforced? Maybe like the recent mosquitos that were released in Florida ( thanks bill gates), that are bioluminescent.

Real life nuralink. Chips implanted in brain connect to computer via Bluetooth.

A vid well worth watching... As he says, it's not a conspiracy if it's public. It becomes a (worldwide) agenda.

This is the best one. It has actual clips of powerful people talking at Davos. When Eric Schmidt talks about the future and the internet of things, you can see his eyes light up and although he doesn't give very good specificd, you just have to imagine what he is thinking about to understand a little of what he is saying....

This one reveals the world leaders that apparently support big techs ideas. Only the first 5 min is worth it, but it's all ok.

Anyways, I've come to realize that the time strategy is powerful, because people have no idea the little changes that are being made and how it really changes the direction that society heads in.

Rarely are there D-Day moments or "serious" crisis times like covid lockdowns.

I saw that Bill Gates video awhile ago, some sick stuff.

Many people are just too afraid to think that everything is a lie and the government really works for a small group of people. It's got to the point where they don't care what comes out about them and their plans, nobody will do anything. I was on here telling people about how they want to cull the population down to 500,000 people and use robots to do most work, 15 years ago. My belief is that they are too incompetent to pull it off. A war with China will begin soon and they will find themselves over their heads. Russia will stay out of it until it looks like the US will lose, then they will join in and finnish China. The US will be weak and lose any power to push its will on the rest of the world. Back a year ago both China and Russia said that it was the US that released the Covid virus during the October Army games held in (where else) Wuhan China. In November Bill Gates held Event 201, Google it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

This is the best one. It has actual clips of powerful people talking at Davos. When Eric Schmidt talks about the future and the internet of things, you can see his eyes light up and although he doesn't give very good specificd, you just have to imagine what he is thinking about to understand a little of what he is saying....

If you guys watch only one video, cuz I posted a crap ton of not usual stuff, then watch this one. It's a little longer, at 20x min, but very informative and also entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I saw that Bill Gates video awhile ago, some sick stuff.

Many people are just too afraid to think that everything is a lie and the government really works for a small group of people. It's got to the point where they don't care what comes out about them and their plans, nobody will do anything. I was on here telling people about how they want to cull the population down to 500,000 people and use robots to do most work, 15 years ago. My belief is that they are too incompetent to pull it off. A war with China will begin soon and they will find themselves over their heads. Russia will stay out of it until it looks like the US will lose, then they will join in and finnish China. The US will be weak and lose any power to push its will on the rest of the world. Back a year ago both China and Russia said that it was the US that released the Covid virus during the October Army games held in (where else) Wuhan China. In November Bill Gates held Event 201, Google it.
    Right. I know both of those stories. Very possible. And the event 201 was also very curious.

But then again, during 9/11 there was also a military exercise...

Michael Ruppert has characterized Vigilant Guardian as "a hijacking drill, not a cold war exercise". He cites direct quotes from participants which indicate "that the drill involved hijacked airliners rather than Russian Bombers". General Arnold, Tech. Sgt. W. Powel and Lt. Col. Dwane Deskins have stated that when they first were informed about hijacked airliners they thought it was "part of the exercise".[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian

Right. I know both of those stories. Very possible. And the event 201 was also very curious.

But then again, during 9/11 there was also a military exercise...

Michael Ruppert has characterized Vigilant Guardian as "a hijacking drill, not a cold war exercise". He cites direct quotes from participants which indicate "that the drill involved hijacked airliners rather than Russian Bombers". General Arnold, Tech. Sgt. W. Powel and Lt. Col. Dwane Deskins have stated that when they first were informed about hijacked airliners they thought it was "part of the exercise".[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian
    The drill was a cover up, if you look at any of these events there is always some "drill" going on at the same time. On September 10th Rumsfield announced that 2 trillion dollars was missing from the pentagon and on 9/11, a "plane" crashed into the same section at the pentagon that was investigating it. Building 7 held the FBI office that was investigating Enron and other financial crimes. Look here for a great documentary on how people made tons of money on 9/11. https://www.corbettreport.com/
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Here's another great place to get info on what is going on.

https://wearechange.org/

Or

https://thegrayzone.com/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (21-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Here's another great place to get info on what is going on.

https://wearechange.org/

Or

https://thegrayzone.com/
    I like the gray zone. They are on the Jimmy Dore show all the time. I don't let all of Jimmy's policies or ideas, but I do like to listen to him because he has a strong personality.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast