littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: well now we got it, from RIA Novosti,WHAT it will be, soon the header says...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The drill was a cover up, if you look at any of these events there is always some "drill" going on at the same time. On September 10th Rumsfield announced that 2 trillion dollars was missing from the pentagon and on 9/11, a "plane" crashed into the same section at the pentagon that was investigating it. Building 7 held the FBI office that was investigating Enron and other financial crimes. Look here for a great documentary on how people made tons of money on 9/11. https://www.corbettreport.com/
    Well, while it's true that there was a drill going on, it's also true that the military has lots of drills, so it's a normal thing and drills have happened many times without anything happening.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I like the gray zone. They are on the Jimmy Dore show all the time. I don't let all of Jimmy's policies or ideas, but I do like to listen to him because he has a strong personality.
    Yes I don't agree with everything Jimmy says but he does cut through the bullpoop.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Well, while it's true that there was a drill going on, it's also true that the military has lots of drills, so it's a normal thing and drills have happened many times without anything happening.
    Check out the Corbett Report and find the one on 9/11, it was a long time ago. He also did a great video on Bill Gates last year or a little longer. The guy really does his research.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Check out the Corbett Report and find the one on 9/11, it was a long time ago. He also did a great video on Bill Gates last year or a little longer. The guy really does his research.
    I've even spoken to that guy a couple of times. He is definitely his own person.

for me, I have no idea what happened that day and honestly, it doesn't matter. I do get frustrated that it has become a cult like event and ceiling shrines have put up p around the country so that true believers can make a pilgrimage.

In any case, here is my fav vid on the subject
    It's quite long but it's by Dr Judy wood. She is a mechanical engineer. She doesn't tell you any crazy stories, just looks at pics and asks questions.

For instance, why were the buildings turned to dust? Why was there a hurricane in NYC that day? Why and how were cars burned up but paper was left untouched?

I've even spoken to that guy a couple of times. He is definitely his own person.

for me, I have no idea what happened that day and honestly, it doesn't matter. I do get frustrated that it has become a cult like event and ceiling shrines have put up p around the country so that true believers can make a pilgrimage.

In any case, here is my fav vid on the subject
    It's quite long but it's by Dr Judy wood. She is a mechanical engineer. She doesn't tell you any crazy stories, just looks at pics and asks questions.

For instance, why were the buildings turned to dust? Why was there a hurricane in NYC that day? Why and how were cars burned up but paper was left untouched?

I watched Dr. Judy Woods videos a long time ago, she definitely makes some good points, like the burnt cars.

Corbett lives in Japan, how did you meet him?

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Moscow. 22nd of June. INTERFAX.RU - From June 28 in Moscow, only citizens vaccinated against coronavirus, who have been ill within six months or have a negative PCR test valid for three days, will be able to visit public catering establishments in Moscow. Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin reports this in his blog.

I watched Dr. Judy Woods videos a long time ago, she definitely makes some good points, like the burnt cars.

Corbett lives in Japan, how did you meet him?
    Phone interview

8. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (22-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Moscow. 22nd of June. INTERFAX.RU - From June 28 in Moscow, only citizens vaccinated against coronavirus, who have been ill within six months or have a negative PCR test valid for three days, will be able to visit public catering establishments in Moscow. Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin reports this in his blog.
    suppose i will have to print out that QX or whatever that thing code is being called. because i have no iPhone...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234