littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: US housing market going crazy

US housing market going crazy

https://msn-com.turbopages.org/msn.c...i=li%3DAAgfW3S

Banks are now buying homes and over bidding to snatch up single family homes.

Remember, the Great Reset says, "You will own nothing and be happy about it". Banks are buying up whole neighborhoods of new homes with plans to rent them.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post

Remember, the Great Reset says, "You will own nothing and be happy about it". Banks are buying up whole neighborhoods of new homes with plans to rent them.
    My house value has gone up 15% in one year. It's happening everywhere. It's seller market now. Home prices have gone up a lot but the salary remains the same. That's going to put a lot of people in heavy debts or bankruptcies in the near future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (10-06-2021)

there is also an article,banks are buying up whole estate -neighborhoods - to rent them our. and there were 3 houses on the market that had sold 1 MILLIOn $$$ OVER the already million $$ price. it was on -yuhuu. but click on a second time, for a link, all headers changed. suppose one has to dig now...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    My house value has gone up 15% in one year. It's happening everywhere. It's seller market now. Home prices have gone up a lot but the salary remains the same. That's going to put a lot of people in heavy debts or bankruptcies in the near future.
    That's the thing, the banks don't want people to buy houses, they want them to have to rent.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

That's the thing, the banks don't want people to buy houses, they want them to have to rent.
    Good luck. They will manage terribly as banks are not in the business to rent or own homes and it is usually against the bank's charter. It's also illegal for banks to use federal funding to buy homes to rent.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-06-2021)

Good luck. They will manage terribly as banks are not in the business to rent or own homes and it is usually against the bank's charter. It's also illegal for banks to use federal funding to buy homes to rent.
    bankers are clever and cunning and conniving. they just will create an -outside company- and hand over all that business. so they still will have total control but stay within the law.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-06-2021)

This is really only happening in the "demand areas". Once the price of lumber gets back to normal, the builders will start cranking out homes, and the folks trying to corner the housing market will fail. Yes, for folks that want to live not too far out in a big metro area, they will pay through the nose, but they could just leave if they want. Heck, I left SoCal (Orange Country) in the waning days of the Cold War because the houses were just too damned expensive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swampwiz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-06-2021)

I heard that Black Rock is part of this and they are connected to the Federal Reserve Bank. Which is not really federal but anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    This is really only happening in the "demand areas". Once the price of lumber gets back to normal, the builders will start cranking out homes, and the folks trying to corner the housing market will fail. Yes, for folks that want to live not too far out in a big metro area, they will pay through the nose, but they could just leave if they want. Heck, I left SoCal (Orange Country) in the waning days of the Cold War because the houses were just too damned expensive.
    One thing that could be effecting the price of lumber is that Russia is not exporting as much now because of a boom in home building in Russia.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Yeah I was talking to someone in Moscow, he bought in 2019 ,it's already gone up by 36%.
    Government giving affordable credit, many are buying.

One thing that could be effecting the price of lumber is that Russia is not exporting as much now because of a boom in home building in Russia.
    Lumber prices are up everywhere, not just in the US. I had planned to put up a banya this year at the dacha -- my contractor says that lumber is 2x the price over last year.
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher." -- G.K. Chesterton

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogatyr For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-06-2021)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr View Post
    Lumber prices are up everywhere, not just in the US. I had planned to put up a banya this year at the dacha -- my contractor says that lumber is 2x the price over last year.
    Lumber and metals, prices skyrocketing,
    Look at buying a good axe and wandering out into a nearby forest, of course ask for permission

Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr View Post
    Prices are up for just about everything and I've noticed it more so over the last two or three months. Cigarettes I paid 148 rubles for in January are now 178.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Lumber and metals, prices skyrocketing,
    Look at buying a good axe and wandering out into a nearby forest, of course ask for permission
    Lumber price going up because Biden increased import duties for Canadian woods and supply/demand is driving the price up too as more people stay home during covid for home remodeling projects and building new homes as well. I see many new condos and quad homes being built around here.

I was looking to remodel my kitchen cabinets from Ikea. They don't have the cabinets in stock anywhere in US and it won't be for a long time until this pandemic is over.

Lumber price going up because Biden increased import duties for Canadian woods and supply/demand is driving the price up too as more people stay home during covid for home remodeling projects and building new homes as well. I see many new condos and quad homes being built around here.

I was looking to remodel my kitchen cabinets from Ikea. They don't have the cabinets in stock anywhere in US and it won't be for a long time until this pandemic is over.
    And you know what's next right?

v288SfZqWAU.jpg