littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: New Wave?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    885
    Thanked: 692
    One clear piece of information is 8000 new cases in Moscow, hospitals are filling up.

    Confusion surrounds what to do next. Shutting down events with more than a 1000 people is all well and good. So is extending the restaurant "curfew" from 11 pm to 6 am. What about events with less than 1000 people and more restrictions on restaurants? Social distancing in public transport?

    Or a lockdown?

    I'd guess it ain't gonna happen but....the hospitals are filling up...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,909
    Thanked: 5116
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Really? I thought that you could still catch C-19 and transmit it to other people.................
    since NO vaccination, does not matter if it is the russian,german, english or american vaccine,gives 100 % protection. that has been mentioned all over.and over again. BUT there is a difference. If YOU are vaccinated if you might catche the bug from someone else you might not even feel it or have very light symtoms. definitely you will Not be a hospital case. and for sure not on the Undertakers burial papers. And should YOU give the bug to someone else, you will have so fe of this virus whatever, that the person YOU give it to, might also not feel it or have only light symtoms. That is the reason for getting the Jabs.
    and why does immunity for instance when vaccinated for measles or polio last then more or less a whole life? because the vaccines are different.
    and why should one go for vaccination against flu every year? also, because the virus is mutating every year. but is more or less a -seasonal -only.
    not like Corona that is around since,what,1.5 years already? and it doesn't seem to stop. on the contrary, it is getting worse. it can not get the -old- people. because many are vaccinated already. or have been ill and recovered. so, the virus is mutating, finds -younger - victims...
    a virus is clever, or thinks so. killing its -host- kills also the bug. so it must fairly quickly - mutate -, always seek new -victims-... but -we- are getting more and more vaccinated or recovered. THAT will be in the end the only solution and -sort of - victory over the bug. give the virus no chance and no one anymore to become infected. OR it will so mild, one might not even feel anything...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,394
    Thanked: 1255
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    One clear piece of information is 8000 new cases in Moscow, hospitals are filling up.

    Confusion surrounds what to do next. Shutting down events with more than a 1000 people is all well and good. So is extending the restaurant "curfew" from 11 pm to 6 am. What about events with less than 1000 people and more restrictions on restaurants? Social distancing in public transport?

    Or a lockdown?

    I'd guess it ain't gonna happen but....the hospitals are filling up...
    Looks solidly engineered to me, and not like a natural phenomenon at all.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    nicklcool (19-06-2021), Suuryaa (29-06-2021)

  5. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Looks solidly engineered to me, and not like a natural phenomenon at all.
    It's been almost all proven it came from a lab leak. Worse case, it was intentionally released. That could be why it's changing so fast, release the China virus, then the German one, then the US virus. How did Russia make a vaccine so fast? Because they were already working on one for years.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  6. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Springfield, Illinois
    Posts
    39
    Thanked: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It's been almost all proven it came from a lab leak. Worse case, it was intentionally released. That could be why it's changing so fast, release the China virus, then the German one, then the US virus. How did Russia make a vaccine so fast? Because they were already working on one for years.
    Well, after all, several companies made the vaccine at about the same time. why don't you blame them for creating COVID? Work with viruses has been going on for a long time, large pharmaceutical companies have their own best practices to combat this infection. The virus may have mutated naturally, there may have been a leak in the laboratory, but do not take responsibility for accusing anyone of deliberate action if you do not have direct and convincing arguments. As they say, do not judge and you will not be judged.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyLeslie For This Useful Post:

    Judge (25-06-2021)

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLeslie View Post
    Well, after all, several companies made the vaccine at about the same time. why don't you blame them for creating COVID? Work with viruses has been going on for a long time, large pharmaceutical companies have their own best practices to combat this infection. The virus may have mutated naturally, there may have been a leak in the laboratory, but do not take responsibility for accusing anyone of deliberate action if you do not have direct and convincing arguments. As they say, do not judge and you will not be judged.
    I will, and as I do blame them.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  9. #22
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,803
    Thanked: 3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It's been almost all proven it came from a lab leak. Worse case, it was intentionally released. That could be why it's changing so fast, release the China virus, then the German one, then the US virus. How did Russia make a vaccine so fast? Because they were already working on one for years.
    What's the German and American virus? Another mutation?
    There is the UK, Indian virus that mutated from the Chinese one.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    2,115
    Thanked: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    What's the German and American virus? Another mutation?
    There is the UK, Indian virus that mutated from the Chinese one.
    There are 7 known covid variants. Sure more variants will come and some will defeat covid vaccine. It's becoming like common colds. Didn't you know that common colds are old flus which many of us already have developed some immunity against it.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (25-06-2021), Uncle Wally (26-06-2021)

  12. #24
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,803
    Thanked: 3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    There are 7 known covid variants. Sure more variants will come and some will defeat covid vaccine. It's becoming like common colds. Didn't you know that common colds are old flus which many of us already have developed some immunity against it.
    Yes, but Wally is talking about other viruses that are to be released, are they from the lab or just your everyday viruses?
    This covid virus is mutating into a stronger virus, now we have Delta +, if to look at history ,the Spanish flu, that also mutated and was more deadly the 2nd and 3rd wave and then mutated into a milder virus , this recent virus keeps on mutating stronger and stronger, hopefully it starts to weaken by next year or the following.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

    Suuryaa (29-06-2021), Uncle Wally (26-06-2021)

  14. #25
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,803
    Thanked: 3753
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Looks solidly engineered to me, and not like a natural phenomenon at all.
    Why does it look so?
    I've read many articles that try to come to that conclusion , but we need to remember many past viruses have been traced back to animals, some took many years for scientists to work out from which animal it came from.
    It's only been under two years, it's a little early to say for sure about covid 19.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (26-06-2021)

  16. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    2,115
    Thanked: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Yes, but Wally is talking about other viruses that are to be released, are they from the lab or just your everyday viruses?
    This covid virus is mutating into a stronger virus, now we have Delta +, if to look at history ,the Spanish flu, that also mutated and was more deadly the 2nd and 3rd wave and then mutated into a milder virus , this recent virus keeps on mutating stronger and stronger, hopefully it starts to weaken by next year or the following.
    I strongly believe Chinese Communist Party are behind this covid pandemic whether by accident or not. Why did China try to cover it up and several reporters vanished? Why are there very low death rate in China while the rest of the world is raging? What is China trying to hide and they did not cooperate with WHO or other virus experts. All of this make CCP looks guilty and they well know it. Do they have insidious plans that we don't know about?

    I'm sure China are not the only one tinkering with virus or bacteria. We have the technology to mess with DNA/RNA and it's just a matter of time when someone or a terrorist releases man-made virus or bacteria that could wipe out almost all humans or lifeforms on earth.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (26-06-2021)

  18. #27
    Judge's Avatar
    Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    19,803
    Thanked: 3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I strongly believe Chinese Communist Party are behind this covid pandemic whether by accident or not. Why did China try to cover it up and several reporters vanished? Why are there very low death rate in China while the rest of the world is raging? What is China trying to hide and they did not cooperate with WHO or other virus experts. All of this make CCP looks guilty and they well know it. Do they have insidious plans that we don't know about?

    I'm sure China are not the only one tinkering with virus or bacteria. We have the technology to mess with DNA/RNA and it's just a matter of time when someone or a terrorist releases man-made virus or bacteria that could wipe out almost all humans or lifeforms on earth.
    I agree with you, china is definitely hiding something,

  19. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Why does it look so?
    I've read many articles that try to come to that conclusion , but we need to remember many past viruses have been traced back to animals, some took many years for scientists to work out from which animal it came from.
    It's only been under two years, it's a little early to say for sure about covid 19.
    Before animal farming humans didn't have flu and other viruses.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  20. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,574
    Thanked: 4663
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I strongly believe Chinese Communist Party are behind this covid pandemic whether by accident or not. Why did China try to cover it up and several reporters vanished? Why are there very low death rate in China while the rest of the world is raging? What is China trying to hide and they did not cooperate with WHO or other virus experts. All of this make CCP looks guilty and they well know it. Do they have insidious plans that we don't know about?

    I'm sure China are not the only one tinkering with virus or bacteria. We have the technology to mess with DNA/RNA and it's just a matter of time when someone or a terrorist releases man-made virus or bacteria that could wipe out almost all humans or lifeforms on earth.
    Yeah that's what I can't figure out, it was so perfectly timed to US elections.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  21. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,909
    Thanked: 5116
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Who ever said that any vaccine would stop you getting C-19?

    Many still catch it, but the effects are much reduced and, therefore, survivable.
    that is one thing neither the media ( or for them it is no selling point), nor thew social media or the people themselves want to, do, or will understand. is it matter of bad explaining in favour of selling more papers. or getting more looks and likes and clicks. AND of course all that gives the denouncers oil for their fires...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •