littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Mr. President

Mr. President

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    can happen to any of us...only thing,WE dont make it into the media.we are no -Mr.President-..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Biden White House afraid to hold joint press conference with Putin

Sloe Joe's summit meeting with VVP is garnering 0% attention by the media...

Same deal with Roland Garros - French Open is usually "Serena Williams! The greatest person of all time!" If you don't cheer for the William's Brothers, you;re a racist!

When Eastern Europeans dominate the spectacle, this year, the media is like "What tournament?" "Nothing to see here..."

https://www.rt.com/usa/526416-biden-putin-solo-presser/

The Russians should be nice, they should bring Joe a wheelchair.

But if they want to be nasty, they’ll have a nine-year-old girl with her legs crossed sitting in the front row and share grins watching geriatric Joe salivate.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (15-06-2021)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (20-06-2021)

Same deal with Roland Garros - French Open is usually "Serena Williams! The greatest person of all time!" If you don't cheer for the William's Brothers, you;re a racist!

i though they are sisters?after al they play in women's tennis? or did i miss a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

i though they are sisters?after al they play in women's tennis? or did i miss a joke?
    Serena is female?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Serena is female?
    Could've fooled me.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Could've fooled me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serena_Williams dont find anywhere anything toi the contrary..

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

Sorry, I am into tennis...I once helped sponsor a young Russian tennis player...

Nobody remembers this innocuous joke by Shamil Tarpischev, president of the Russian Tennis Federation, when he referred to the Williams as "The Williams Brothers" ...

For this conversational joke, he is fined and banned by the WTA and demonized by the world-wide media. The standard "racist and sexist" allegations.

I will always call them "The Steroid Sisters" because Wikileaks showed them both to be taking a plethora of performance-enhancing drugs, "legitimized" by doctor's prescriptions, drugs they found "necessary" because they were "suffering" from various very, very rare "medical conditions".

When Maria Sharapova was taking a drug for her ailment, prescribed by a Russian doctor, well, now, that's different. That drug hadn't been legitimized and approved for athletes by the Western medical establishment. She was banned from tennis for a year and then retired.

Professional tennis is as corrupt as any other sport, or political establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Professional tennis is as corrupt as any other sport, or political establishment.
    The latest anti-Russian political attack, oops, I mean "System of Professional Ethics and Justice" as practiced by the WTA. Crediting (and sharing with the media) an anonymous allegation, and transforming a double fault (twice serving out of bounds) into a crime!

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sp...ce-2021-06-04/

Come on man, here's the deal.

Screenshot_20210610-211952_Browser.jpg

Who is really running the show?

Jill Biden?

Take a look at her "dissertation" whereby she was awarded her PH.D. and became "Doctor" Jill Biden. A "Doctor" of "Educational Leadership".

Her "doctorate" paper is about 130 double-spaced, mostly copied cut-n-pasted pages - a juvenile collection of drivel, anecdotes, banal common sense and voice-to-text transcription copied from recorded tapes of late-night dormitory bull sessions, mostly her fellow students and dorm-mates complaining about campus life.

Basically, it's a paper which makes recommendations on how her university (her employer) can gain more students.

Biden’s "original research" consists of distributing questionnaires and chatting with a few people on campus

By that measure, all of us here on the forum should be called "Doctors"...
    So, there you have it, Dr. Wally, and Doctors Benedikt and Rusmeister, etc...

https://news.yahoo.com/jill-biden-ga...155913150.html

The inanity:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dBj...QGImdKueW/view
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 26-06-2021 at 11:31.

Biden’s "original research" consists of distributing questionnaires and chatting with a few people on campus

By that measure, all of us here on the forum should be called "Doctors"...
    So, there you have it, Dr. Wally, and Doctors Benedikt and Rusmeister, etc... :
    )

I think i would go for -Professor and Associate of Culinarian Art-. Line still would fit on a standard -visitka-...