littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: All Borders are Open Now, BUT

All Borders are Open Now, BUT

now borders are open now anyone can come to Russia without visa, Due to UEFA event anyone can come to Russia with an fan ID which cost only a Football ticket , So I think Very soon most border will be opened , I hope President Of Russia extand foreigners stay after 15 june.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    now borders are open now anyone can come to Russia without visa, Due to UEFA event anyone can come to Russia with an fan ID which cost only a Football ticket , So I think Very soon most border will be opened , I hope President Of Russia extand foreigners stay after 15 june.
    dont think it will be that simple... never was.and never will be.i have the feeling this -no visa for FIFA- will be only valid as long as the games lasting. could be possible that already on the way IN, passport control will ask for a ticket and hotel booking? and o nthe way out? - games are over 6 month, what did you do all that time here-? dont say it WILl be like that. but i am also long enough here in Russia...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    dont think it will be that simple... never was.and never will be.i have the feeling this -no visa for FIFA- will be only valid as long as the games lasting. could be possible that already on the way IN, passport control will ask for a ticket and hotel booking? and o nthe way out? - games are over 6 month, what did you do all that time here-? dont say it WILl be like that. but i am also long enough here in Russia...
    This time they can come Russia untill 12 jul and they dont need booking hotel.
    I know some people who arent fan of football but they bought ticket to visit Russia.
    Its funny that some football fans can come to Russia for UEFA. but they dont give visa to business mans.
    Usually a Business man care more about coronavirus compare to some football fan who get drunk and dont wear mask.

Foreign citizens will be able to enter Russia, St. Petersburg as fans of the European Football Championship matches without visas. Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin signed a corresponding resolution on May 20.

Foreigners will need to present a ticket, a Fan ID, as well as a negative Covid-19 test. Fans will be able to stay in Russia till July 12 without entry documents. Tournament officials and staff will be able to register entry to Russia in a simplified manner.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexD For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (08-06-2021), xt-tsi (10-07-2021)

Does this include americans? I wouldn't want to get turned away at the border

Russia is out of the games.and nothing will be played in Russia anymore? as far as i know... suppose so are the -without visa - visits?

Quote Originally Posted by Barontobasco View Post
    Russia will open the border to Americans on 28 June.

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Russia will open the border to Americans on 28 June.
    well, still 4 days to go. lets wait and see...

Is the border open for general American travelers (e.g., tourists)?

the whole of SPAIN, including the islands, has just been declared, by the German government, a -Corona Risk Country-. what does that mean? vacation is over, fly home happy.go 2 weeks into isolation? great end to a vacation...

Quote Originally Posted by Barontobasco View Post
    https://www.travelinglifestyle.net/r...-restrictions/

but read EVERYTHING. and read it carefully. and then think where -you - want to go. because,as it says here, local -Kaisers - still can set their own agenda. should that be needed.