littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15 JUNE, Will foreigner stay be extended??

15 JUNE, Will foreigner stay be extended??

I allowed to stay in Russia untill 15 June , My visa already expired in May but because President of Russia signed a law allowed to me stay untill 15 jun, I need to stay here for 5 or 6 month more , Do you think President will extanded that rule??

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    I allowed to stay in Russia untill 15 June , My visa already expired in May but because President of Russia signed a law allowed to me stay untill 15 jun, I need to stay here for 5 or 6 month more , Do you think President will extanded that rule??
    I believe so because many countries are still closed to Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I believe so because many countries are still closed to Russia.

today is 7 June and there is still no news, usually news will come a few days after last deadline, I think news will come 17 or 18 june, It mean I have to stay in Russia 2 or 3 days illegally and thats a risk, Because what if I stay in Russia untill 18 june and president dont extand that rule?

today is 7 June and there is still no news, usually news will come a few days after last deadline, I think news will come 17 or 18 june, It mean I have to stay in Russia 2 or 3 days illegally and thats a risk, Because what if I stay in Russia untill 18 june and president dont extand that rule?
    VV has a website. why not ask there?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    VV has a website. why not ask there?
    which website?

Ok here is latest news:
    legal status of foreign citizens after June 15, 2021 will be determined by the Federal executive authorities of the Russian Federation, therefore, the Ministry asks foreign citizens to start regulating their stay at the territory of the Russian Federation.
    That mean after 15 June president of Russia will no longer make a decision about it but determined by Federal executive authorities of the Russian Federation.
    😁 .

Ok here is latest news:
    legal status of foreign citizens after June 15, 2021 will be determined by the Federal executive authorities of the Russian Federation, therefore, the Ministry asks foreign citizens to start regulating their stay at the territory of the Russian Federation.
    That mean after 15 June president of Russia will no longer make a decision about it but determined by Federal executive authorities of the Russian Federation.
    �� .
    meaning each MBD can decide whatever they feel is right? had a bad day the guy? bad luck for you... had a good day? get the stamps immediately....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I will go MBD today to see what will be happened.

Already found a translator but im not sure he is free or not, If he not come then i will go by myself and talk to them with a google translator . 😁

ok, Today I was in MBD , its not easy if u dont speak Russian go MBD, They dont speak english , So i decided to use my mobile translator , I had meeting with a woman police in MBD and after 1 hour of talking with her , Showing her official news on Official MBD website, She told its not possible to to extand your visa at the moment, I have to wait untill 15 june for a news, I asked her why they posted that news on official MBD website and she told that news is for People who came to Russia illegally not for me.
    Im not sure if im going to wait until 15 june or not.

my visa has expired I was told to fly back to my country of origin on the 15 June and await my letter of invitation now it looks like staying without a visa has been extended again, what would happen if I left Russia on Tuesday as planned, would I still get my letter of invitation?

Quote Originally Posted by Fremsha View Post
    my visa has expired I was told to fly back to my country of origin on the 15 June and await my letter of invitation now it looks like staying without a visa has been extended again, what would happen if I left Russia on Tuesday as planned, would I still get my letter of invitation?
    You will still get the invitation letter. Hope you got a refundable ticket if official announcement is made to extend the visa again so you don't have to leave. All others I heard will stay for couple of days after 15 June until official announcement and if another extension isn't issued then they'll leave and pay small fine at the airport. It's not going to put you on a blacklist or deny future visa for overstaying few days. Many people are in same situation as you are.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Fremsha (12-06-2021)

thank you, Remington. I have heard so many conflicting points on this that if I leave now I will not be allowed back and I won't be issued with the letter of invitation and that I will scupper my chances of obtaining a visa in the UK? Your message was one hopeful sign, I hope you are well informed

Quote Originally Posted by Fremsha View Post
    thank you, Remington. I have heard so many conflicting points on this that if I leave now I will not be allowed back and I won't be issued with the letter of invitation and that I will scupper my chances of obtaining a visa in the UK? Your message was one hopeful sign, I hope you are well informed
    UK is open with Russia which means you must leave. The extension will not apply in your case. You will be allowed back into Russia after getting a new visa.

https://washington.mid.ru/en/consula...an_federation/

Extended until September 30:

https://aif.ru/society/putin_podpisa...medium=desktop

http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/65863
    Last edited by xp@; 15-06-2021 at 16:22.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (16-06-2021)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast