https://roscontrol.com/journal/tests...-roskontrolya/

and as it says in the test, the rest depends on your personal taste ( no fat,low fat, 6% fat...) and that obvious also will affect the price.

to me the best milk is still from the dispensers where, with the press of a button, one can get 1 ltr of fresh milk. and since it is FRESH, it should be drunk the same da or max after one or two days in the refrigerator.

Though what i do since i make my own yogurt and kefir, i use the milk to prepare yoghurt and kefir.. every four or five times i buy a good full fat plain -greek style - yogurt and good kefir. needs no other starter bacteria or the likes... for the jogurt i have since a few years already a little machine with glasses. overnight on-on- and all is done automatically. as for kefir, 2 big soup spoons of kefir into one liter milk.let it stand overnight in the -warm - kitchen. and it is done as well...

and for flavor jogurt? we do every fall,when there are lots of -cheap -and also plentiful berries, apples or pears, our own jam. calorie bombs though, 1 part berries,1 part sugar... and i sue them to flavor the yogurt or the breakfast cereals...