littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Secret Army of the USA

Secret Army of the USA

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

-Undercover army-- when the Russians or chinese do it, the Yanks cry foul. But they are doing EXACT the same

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-i...994a6b87edaa6a

and i wonder how much of what is being blamed on Russia or China, North Korea,- South America - is done by those gumshoes themself!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (18-05-2021)

Its so secret that the media is writing pages about it!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (23-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    the same as those bunkers were in the Cheyenne Mountains..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne_Mountain_Complex
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    I mean, on one hand, the story is shocking. I am guessing this is the news that the pentagon has some 60k "secret army people" that somehow evade detection and do their thing across the us and the world. maybe, sure. ok. why not. probably it is true, and it prob has to be, to some extent. but how shocking should it really be?

It sounds crazy because it is- to those that post their entire lives on the net. I am talking about what they ate for breakfast and watch netflix all day. And to those that watch and are obsessed with true crime crap. America isn't full of psychopaths that want to befriend you, then drug you, assault you sexually and then cut you up and and serve you as soup- To the next person they have invited over. But it certainly is a real concern to some.

To those in the real world, it might not be a shock, but many people have had different reasons for their different names, like, you move to another town and want a fresh start, or you get divorced and change your name back to whatever it was, or you don't like your name. Or, you are an author, like Samual Clemens. Or you have a religious reason, like Cassius Clay, or play sports, like Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor Jr. Or you move to another country, and want to blend in, like.... well, you get the idea.

Sometimes, it isn't devious. A person can have their own reasons.

On the flipside, spies gonna spy and shady people gonna be shady. As funny as it sounds, there is a massive industry around the military and moving the crap that is associated with it around the world. So, it isnt shocking that some guy gives a fake name to move a thing from a to b. He has tax, police and other people trying to catch him, let alone his competitors and other shady people that have their own agendas. so what.

i just watched, or recently watched, i guess (last 6 months) that jonah hill movie "war dogs" which was roughly based on a true story. crap man, two punk weed smoking kids with big balls were seemingly able to pull off some massively shady arms deals all around the world, all at the unknowing behest of the us government. in the movie, they got caught by the us government because they didnt pay some people for work in a third world country and those people ratted them out to the press (NYTimes) and then, subsequently, the feds. if they had used a different or fake name.... well, the story might have ended quite differently....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Dogs_(2016_film)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (23-05-2021)