littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: American schools are not only bad, they're dangerous

American schools are not only bad, they're dangerous

This is just unbelievable what they are teaching in American schools. They are trying to pervert children.

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (20-05-2021), rusmeister (15-05-2021)

I've watched this developing for years. I saw them promoting sexual perversion for adults in the state teacher prep program, tolerating it in the schools - 20 years ago.
    I wrote about the fall of sexual morality over the 20th century here on expat, and had people laugh at me, though no other response was offered to that outline. Soon people our age, who remember times of slightly higher moral standards, will not be laughing at all.
    It's been going on ten years since I wrote this.
    https://forum.expat.ru/showthread.ph...79#post1103679

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Freud (20-05-2021), Uncle Wally (15-05-2021)

They are trying to break down society. They fail to educate children to keep them dumb and then fill their minds full of "feel good" stuff so they can emotionally manipulate them later on. Like now with this virus they released. Something really bad I'd about to happen. Biden has messed up America so much in just 3 months.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (20-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    They are trying to break down society. They fail to educate children to keep them dumb and then fill their minds full of "feel good" stuff so they can emotionally manipulate them later on. Like now with this virus they released. Something really bad I'd about to happen. Biden has messed up America so much in just 3 months.
    I think we have to hold it firmly in our heads that it's not him. He, like Kamala, has no ideas, and stands for nothing but his own comfort. He sold himself out long ago to the people really making the decisions. That was the thing about Trump that shocked some and inspired others. You could see a man really making (most of) the decisions, good or bad, himself, and not under the control of others.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Freud (20-05-2021), Uncle Wally (15-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I think we have to hold it firmly in our heads that it's not him. He, like Kamala, has no ideas, and stands for nothing but his own comfort. He sold himself out long ago to the people really making the decisions. That was the thing about Trump that shocked some and inspired others. You could see a man really making (most of) the decisions, good or bad, himself, and not under the control of others.
    Exactly! He scared the sh! t out of them, from the corrupt politicians to the world Bankers that pay them.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (20-05-2021)