littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Covid 19 made by man in a lab

Covid 19 made by man in a lab

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I believe that it was released to get rid of Trump and get more control over the American people.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I believe that it was released to get rid of Trump and get more control over the American people.
    if that guy would be less theatrical he would be more believable for sure. and if he does not know a word or meaning, maybe he should look it up in Wiki or Google it first? -dondon-...or ask a Virologe what that means...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    if that guy would be less theatrical he would be more believable for sure. and if he does not know a word or meaning, maybe he should look it up in Wiki or Google it first? -dondon-...or ask a Virologe what that means...
    You can just listen for yourself, the guy giving the information/his opinion was the director of the CDC at the time of the outbreak. Do you understand what he's saying? The US government is making viruses so they infect humans. None of this would have happened if not for Dr. Fauci and the US and Chinese government. As I understand it Covid only kills 1% of people who have it, but they have viruses that can kill 15%! They would kill about 45 to 50 million people.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    You can just listen for yourself, the guy giving the information/his opinion was the director of the CDC at the time of the outbreak. Do you understand what he's saying? The US government is making viruses so they infect humans. None of this would have happened if not for Dr. Fauci and the US and Chinese government. As I understand it Covid only kills 1% of people who have it, but they have viruses that can kill 15%! They would kill about 45 to 50 million people.
    isn't that what Bill Gates wanted? he wanted even more... 50 Million of 7 billions is just not enough...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....