littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Moscow, are we i nfor a -third wave-?

Moscow, are we i nfor a -third wave-?

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...es-460k-a73804

or might the 10 say Easter Holidays - and lousy weather, it is raining once more, be enough to keep people from large outdoor gatherings? a new lockdown? as we had it LAST year? let's hope not. on that page there are also other articles, with links to russian language articles.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...es-460k-a73804

or might the 10 say Easter Holidays - and lousy weather, it is raining once more, be enough to keep people from large outdoor gatherings? a new lockdown? as we had it LAST year? let's hope not. on that page there are also other articles, with links to russian language articles.
    There are only two choices in the end: live in masks, lockdowns, and fear for the rest of your life, or go through it and take the risk and live as long, healthy, and well as you can. Number of waves is irrelevant. The curve was flattened long ago.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

bydand (03-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    There are only two choices in the end: live in masks, lockdowns, and fear for the rest of your life, or go through it and take the risk and live as long, healthy, and well as you can. Number of waves is irrelevant. The curve was flattened long ago.

i think the decision was taken for us by -The kremlin- long time ago.Do we -lock down everything-,save a few hundred or thousand.And let the country go down the drain. Or go on living. And Russia choose to go on living..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....