littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: When the color revolution comes to Russia, will it be green?

When the color revolution comes to Russia, will it be green?

I have just randomly come across this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelyonka_attack

That's so 2017! Wikipedia is the worst place to get any information. I've heard famous people complain that they are not allowed to correct facts because when they do, it is just quickly changed back.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (27-04-2021), FatAndy (30-04-2021), rusmeister (28-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    That's so 2017! Wikipedia is the worst place to get any information. I've heard famous people complain that they are not allowed to correct facts because when they do, it is just quickly changed back.
    I imagine they have a small army of paid employees whose job is to do just that on issues touching on the ideology they want to push. People with jobs, families, and lives can't compete with that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (28-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I imagine they have a small army of paid employees whose job is to do just that on issues touching on the ideology they want to push. People with jobs, families, and lives can't compete with that.
    i would even go further. they are not interested in all that crap. they want to raise their familie as decent people are doing. and for -others -? if they get the -Dubinka- to be honest i do not care much.
    when i was in Thailand i know i can not say - the king is a fink - . I will go to jail...
    In Germany one can write on FB -Merkel is an old DDR Stasi Informer Whore - and nothing happens. But if one writes -Indianer - the German word for -first Nations people - one gets banned for one day.
    That is not freedom of expression for me...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Wikipedia has become corrupt. They started out great, but now, the in-charge even admits he is biased.

But I think the big problem is social justice orgs, like SPLC, a so-called "Civil Rights" and "charitable" organization which is actually a pro-black racist front group, composed mainly of attorneys who file lawsuits against white people, have an office group of cyber-warriors who maintain and guard their Wikipedia pages.

When I changed something on their page, it was quickly changed back the next day. You could set up a bot, robot program or "macro", which would go to their page everyday and modify it, but then they would say you were a hacking their system. Of course, when the Left orchestrates a denial of service attack (or uses social media ot organize a violent mob), that's labeled 'ethical hacking."

The Left is so corrupt, they will lie, cheat, steal, burn, censor, etc. in order to force you to swallow their altered version of reality.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

The Left is so corrupt, they will lie, cheat, steal, burn, censor, etc. in order to force you to swallow their altered version of reality.[/QUOTE]

so, it is therefore up to us, use our own brain and common sense . something that is for sure missing in many a person. easier to sit on the sofa, beer in the left, a bag of chips in the right.and complain how bad the world is.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    so, it is therefore up to us, use our own brain and common sense . something that is for sure missing in many a person. easier to sit on the sofa, beer in the left, a bag of chips in the right.and complain how bad the world is.
    Their mummies/daddies were doing everything for them, including thinking, told them how beautiful and clever they are, how the world is created for them and spins solely around them, along their whole childhood. The real world appeared a bit different. Insha' alla...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (04-05-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Their mummies/daddies were doing everything for them, including thinking, told them how beautiful and clever they are, how the world is created for them and spins solely around them, along their whole childhood. The real world appeared a bit different. Insha' alla...
    IN the US, Mommy and Daddy dote on their spoiled children.
    The public school teaches them to hate their parents, and in the case of white males, to hate themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I have just randomly come across this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelyonka_attack
    This article is a so-called "factual reference book" - an "encyclopedia," engaging in, and promoting a contemporary partisan political position.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    in the case of white males, to hate themselves.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (06-05-2021), Uncle Wally (05-05-2021)