littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Question about vehicle import taxes

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75
    Thanked: 60
    [QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1499169]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

    yes, there are all kinds of neat tricks.

    But this guy is a very simple american who no doubt, just wants to laugh it up and have a few laughs. He doesn't want to learn how the rest of the world works and how to be "tricky". He just wants to pay taxes and have the gov go away. He already said he was ex-gov worker. So, please don't confuse him.

    Besides, 6k usd is a small tax to pay for a rich person. In russia, you have to double your costs, so if you you are going to import something, it might as well be something you can sell at a massive profit. Be a good capitalist and pass that tax cost on to someone else.

    My goodness! Nobody told me we had a psychic on the forum! It's so gracious of you to share your divine insights with us simple rubes. It must be frustrating for you dealing with all the unsophisticated dullards who don't appreciate your superior intellect and enlightened understanding of the world. Please bestow more of your cultured acumen upon us so we might bask in your glory!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Freud For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (28-04-2021)

  3. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,282
    Thanked: 4494
    [QUOTE=Freud;1499213]
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post


    My goodness! Nobody told me we had a psychic on the forum! It's so gracious of you to share your divine insights with us simple rubes. It must be frustrating for you dealing with all the unsophisticated dullards who don't appreciate your superior intellect and enlightened understanding of the world. Please bestow more of your cultured acumen upon us so we might bask in your glory!
    Please forgive him, he was a head chef, in a kitchen they are like gods.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    Freud (28-04-2021)

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75
    Thanked: 60
    [QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1499214]
    Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post

    Please forgive him, he was a head chef, in a kitchen they are like gods.

    I hope his cooking is better than his discernment.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Freud For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (28-04-2021)

  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    21,711
    Thanked: 5074
    [QUOTE=Freud;1499215]
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post


    I hope his cooking is better than his discernment.
    dont think you mean me. because the reply was not mine?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  8. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75
    Thanked: 60
    [QUOTE=Benedikt;1499218]
    Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post

    dont think you mean me. because the reply was not mine?


    No, not referring to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •