littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: More censorship from Facebook

More censorship from Facebook

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (22-04-2021)

if it is abusive messages, fake news,or even personal verbal or written attacks, i have nothing against censorship.
    i do not consider -freedom of speech or expression- standing on Red Square and shouting VV is a louse.
    i do not consider it a -right- writing o nFB -Merkel the old DDR Stasi whore - should resign.
    I do not consider it -freedom of speech and expression reading on Facebook - Kurz ( Austrias Kanzler), Van der Bellen ( Austrias President) are -Arschlöcher -, traitors, murderers, gangsters ( i am trying to get the appropriate english words...).
    it needs far more control of the social networks. that people learn that it is called -social- and not their private though public place to abuse while hiding behind the anonymity of the computer. ( which is an illusion anyway...)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    if it is abusive messages, fake news,or even personal verbal or written attacks, i have nothing against censorship.
    i do not consider -freedom of speech or expression- standing on Red Square and shouting VV is a louse.
    i do not consider it a -right- writing o nFB -Merkel the old DDR Stasi whore - should resign.
    I do not consider it -freedom of speech and expression reading on Facebook - Kurz ( Austrias Kanzler), Van der Bellen ( Austrias President) are -Arschlöcher -, traitors, murderers, gangsters ( i am trying to get the appropriate english words...).
    it needs far more control of the social networks. that people learn that it is called -social- and not their private though public place to abuse while hiding behind the anonymity of the computer. ( which is an illusion anyway...)
    You are overly sensitive to what others think about you or say. It must be your bad experience with the "other side" and being unfairly called a "Nazi". Don't worry Ben, it's they who are crazy and border line Nazi. What is going on here is a manipulation by the true Fascist, the real Racist. I have read a thread with the title "Too stupid to live" and just out right saying Russians are somehow a lower form of life. Ben both you and I are artists, I worked with the ears you worked with the tongue. I found that just creating what you want, feel or imagine is the best way to go. You will have millions of people love your work and many who don't. Just worry about the ones who understand you. If you work right out in front of people, some of them can say the rudest things, but yet all is good, there is no bad in this world, only learning and experience. It will not effect me, I will not be hurt, I will move on and become stronger. If we don't have free speech, how will we know who the dumb mother f**ker are, all is good.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    You are overly sensitive to what others think about you or say. It must be your bad experience with the "other side" and being unfairly called a "Nazi". Don't worry Ben, it's they who are crazy and border line Nazi. What is going on here is a manipulation by the true Fascist, the real Racist. I have read a thread with the title "Too stupid to live" and just out right saying Russians are somehow a lower form of life. Ben both you and I are artists, I worked with the ears you worked with the tongue. I found that just creating what you want, feel or imagine is the best way to go. You will have millions of people love your work and many who don't. Just worry about the ones who understand you. If you work right out in front of people, some of them can say the rudest things, but yet all is good, there is no bad in this world, only learning and experience. It will not effect me, I will not be hurt, I will move on and become stronger. If we don't have free speech, how will we know who the dumb mother f**ker are, all is good.
    while i like your reply, it looks like we still will have different opinions about things. though we do not -infringe - on each others opinion i find that just ok.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (23-04-2021)