littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos

Great photos, especially winter ones. I really enjoy looking at the snow-covered buildings and trees. Perhaps I just do not have enough snow in winter, so I look for it in films and in photos.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyLeslie For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (04-06-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyLeslie View Post
    Great photos, especially winter ones. I really enjoy looking at the snow-covered buildings and trees. Perhaps I just do not have enough snow in winter, so I look for it in films and in photos.
    Well here you go then,

ytbczbgIFSM.jpg
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    I don't know what kind of camera you use Ben but you are welcome to post photos in this thread.

It's easier than having 50 threads all over the place.
    i just have a simple canon Powershot A1100 IS. for what all those numbers are good for... I have my camera always with me. though most pictures i do when walking the dog. meaning he is pulling to one side and i try to stand still and make a good sot. also the camera i have put on -minimum sitz-. for the simple reason, i get more pictures on the memory card. once a week i load them down,check what i did and got.[/QUOTE]

Try putting the dog leash on the ground and stand on it.

I save my photos on a SD card, I back them up on VK which has unlimited photos storage but compress the photos. I want to get the best quality pictures possible because you can blow them up, zoom in, or just trim them. I am thinking about getting a 1 or 2 TB storage device though.

I have almost 10,000 on VK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12