littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Anual press conference of VV to both houses and local and foreign journalists

Anual press conference of VV to both houses and local and foreign journalists

https://sputniknews.com/russia/20210...Dw8wj4Dh6dk3Jk

and just a few things that came to my attention. i have seen the Mufti and other Muslim leaders, the Chief Rabbi.But no one from the orthodox church.
    amazing also how attentiv Anatoly Chubais always was when the camera was on him.
    Want to wear a mask? wear one.Don't want or need? dont, Distance between the people, nothing. I mean this was not just for a show, suppose people there had been checked, vaccinated or were healthy?
    To me that does not show irresponsibility. But that the Virus will NOT dictate our day to day lives anymore. And that is good so.
    Put on headphones and one can understand the original russian langauge quite well.
    Simultan english translation was done.And also english subtitles when turned on. But it is a computer generated translation.and some amazing wording came up.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://sputniknews.com/russia/20210...Dw8wj4Dh6dk3Jk

and just a few things that came to my attention. i have seen the Mufti and other Muslim leaders, the Chief Rabbi.But no one from the orthodox church.
    The Patriarch was there.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (22-04-2021), Uncle Wally (22-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xp@ View Post
    The Patriarch was there.
    with facemask or without?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....