littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: I need a translator In Moscow

I need a translator In Moscow

Please send me your price and detail ( your info ) to my email: sharbattv@gmail.com

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Are you looking for a translator or an interpreter?

if you're looking for interpreter, just search for "Russian teacher", there are a lot more of them, and you can talk them into interpreting, for lower price than regular переводчик.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 17-04-2021 at 04:19.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post

if you're looking for interpreter, just search for "Russian teacher", there are a lot more of them, and you can talk them into interpreting, for lower price than regular переводчик.
    Quality may vary radically. Assume you’re talking about oral interpreting, going about the city with you to either a specific place or a number of sites.
    I know one in Moscow raised in the US, but dunno whether she'd be interested or have time. I’d have to push.

Yes I found lot of teacher but they teach via skype, Im looking for a teacher with meeting.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Call up the university, the language department, and tell them you'll offer FREE "walking seminar" (by genuine American) for a student wishing to improve his English. Then, while you are walking or riding around, just insert Russian, practice your Russian at the same time. Probably the student will be a young lady, so you get a date, too. Context is important and helpful in learning a language, so you practice Russian in restaurant, on the bus, the metro, shopping, etc.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Call up the university, the language department, and tell them you'll offer FREE "walking seminar" (by genuine American) for a student wishing to improve his English. Then, while you are walking or riding around, just insert Russian, practice your Russian at the same time. Probably the student will be a young lady, so you get a date, too. Context is important and helpful in learning a language, so you practice Russian in restaurant, on the bus, the metro, shopping, etc.
    problem though, this way you learn to talk, but never to WRITE...or READ...might gain a wife though...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (28-04-2021)