littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where To get Vaccine?

Where To get Vaccine?

Hello everyone, Im a business man Now in Russia Vologda, Please tell me How and Where I can get Covid19 Vaccine? I heard its free But I can pay for it.
    thanks.

a little bit mor informatio nwould be needed to answer your question

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    Hello everyone, Im a business man Now in Russia Vologda, Please tell me How and Where I can get Covid19 Vaccine? I heard its free But I can pay for it.
    thanks.

where do you stay? a hotel?a private apartment? are you here on a visa? how long will you stay here in Russia?
    Vaccinations indeed free. but you must stay here long enough to get also the second shot. ( in February when i got my shots in Moscow the interval was two weeks.-..)

Since you are in Vologda and i am in Moscow,I have no idea what is going on there or how the procedures are there. How good is your russian langaugeß in my opinion the best way would be call the nearest POLIKLINIK and find out from them.https://vologda.jsprav.ru/polikliniki/ type in the address where you live into the search line. it will give you then your nearest Polyclinic and address nd phone number.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    where do you stay? a hotel?a private apartment? are you here on a visa? how long will you stay here in Russia?
    Vaccinations indeed free. but you must stay here long enough to get also the second shot. ( in February when i got my shots in Moscow the interval was two weeks.-..)

Since you are in Vologda and i am in Moscow,I have no idea what is going on there or how the procedures are there. How good is your russian langaugeß in my opinion the best way would be call the nearest POLIKLINIK and find out from them.https://vologda.jsprav.ru/polikliniki/ type in the address where you live into the search line. it will give you then your nearest Polyclinic and address nd phone number.
    thank you for answer.
    Im on Business Visa and I have plan to stay 70 days in Russia I will go to Moscow next week also but Now im in private apartment I can also get a Registration from any hotel.
    So please tell me where should I go In moscow to get Vaccine? I want to pay money to get Vaccine very fast.
    thank you.

thank you for answer.
    Im on Business Visa and I have plan to stay 70 days in Russia I will go to Moscow next week also but Now im in private apartment I can also get a Registration from any hotel.
    So please tell me where should I go In moscow to get Vaccine? I want to pay money to get Vaccine very fast.
    thank you.
    again, there are polikliniks in every district, more or less walking distance from a home. since you will live in a private home, talk with your -landlord-? they will know where the nearest policlinic is.
    on the other hand, you also could check out here.https://www.invitro.ru/. they are also in every district. same as for Vologda, type the same thing for MOSCOW into the search line. and it will tell you the nearest Poliklinik. BUT not everyone is doing vaccinations. So it is a good idea to find out which one does.
    But remember one thing. SPUTNIK V is not Registered yet in many a -western - country, make sure the vaccination w, or better the proof of it, will be accepted back in the USA. maybe it will be a good idea to contact your embassy.
    ALSO about 140 Policlinics in Moscow are closed now for reconstructions https://www.mos.ru/en/news/item/67010073/ and down at the bottom there is the word Poliklinik. click on there and find out more.
    and for you as an American,maybe you want to contact these people first ? https://www.myguidemoscow.com/wellne...medical-center . if for nothing else, they speak english. which might be good if you have many a medical question?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

AlexD (12-04-2021)

again, there are polikliniks in every district, more or less walking distance from a home. since you will live in a private home, talk with your -landlord-? they will know where the nearest policlinic is.
    on the other hand, you also could check out here.https://www.invitro.ru/. they are also in every district. same as for Vologda, type the same thing for MOSCOW into the search line. and it will tell you the nearest Poliklinik. BUT not everyone is doing vaccinations. So it is a good idea to find out which one does.
    But remember one thing. SPUTNIK V is not Registered yet in many a -western - country, make sure the vaccination w, or better the proof of it, will be accepted back in the USA. maybe it will be a good idea to contact your embassy.
    ALSO about 140 Policlinics in Moscow are closed now for reconstructions https://www.mos.ru/en/news/item/67010073/ and down at the bottom there is the word Poliklinik. click on there and find out more.
    and for you as an American,maybe you want to contact these people first ? https://www.myguidemoscow.com/wellne...medical-center . if for nothing else, they speak english. which might be good if you have many a medical question?
    Will they give you any documents for vaccine proof?

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Will they give you any documents for vaccine proof?
    Wherever you'll get the vaccine from should give you a blue certificate, in it will be stamps of dates when you took the vaccine, then on the site https://www.gosuslugi.ru
    Госуслуги you register first and can get details there onto your phone that you have been vaccinated,in English.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

AlexD (12-04-2021)

I asked my Landlord, Guess what? He said vaccine is only for Russian Citizen, I think his Information is not correct. How you got an injection in Moscow?

I asked my Landlord, Guess what? He said vaccine is only for Russian Citizen, I think his Information is not correct. How you got an injection in Moscow?
    well maybe she misunderstands. i am an Austrian, though I live here since 30 years and have a PRP...As soon as the announcement came,we had it posted on our door, in the local newspaper, on the TV news, that people in my age group ( i am 70) can get vaccinated, i opened up the internet site, it was also announced , got a choice of dates and days and even times. i clicked on each one. got a confirmation, printed that out, it was for the Poliklinik around the corner. i either could walk or take 4 tramstops. at the clink, i took my paper to the rooms where they did the vaccinations. they give yo ualso time slots so the rooms did not overflow with waiting people. got a paper to filöl in with my name and address. and about 20 questions to answer. all just with an -x-. nothing to write as such. then we were calle up always 5 people, got asked by the person who administered the jabs a few more questions.again, all was negative... (have you been sick, taken pills, had a heart attack and the likes) after gotten the jab, the needle is so thin and small one does not even feel anything, i was given the date, day and time when to return for the second shot. we were told to sit down for 15 minutes. the nurse on a computer printed out out vaccination passport, lots of ncie stamps... since nothing bad or unusual had happened to any of us, no allergic reaction, no swelling, nothing, we were all 5 - dismissed- and could go home. why 5 ? because one of those ampules had vaccine for 5 people.and they always prepared 5 fresh and new ones. it did not come out of a 5 lte -kompot- jar.returned after about 2 weeks. fewer papers to fill in. but the same questions asked.. handed in my vaccination passport. got the second stamp...end of the story. UNFORTUNATELY, and this is only from what i read in the international newspapers later on, the EU will recognise this passport and the stamps only then, when Sputnik V is being officially registered ( going on Vacation to TURKEY is no problem. The accept the passport. Turkey is no member of the EU... https://www.gosuslugi.ru/ this was also the site where i registered. as it says for MOSCOW residence...
    by the way, when i got to be vaccinated, no one asked me about my passport, my PRP or any other document. except the print out with the date and time slot...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

AlexD (13-04-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    well maybe she misunderstands. i am an Austrian, though I live here since 30 years and have a PRP...As soon as the announcement came,we had it posted on our door, in the local newspaper, on the TV news, that people in my age group ( i am 70) can get vaccinated, i opened up the internet site, it was also announced , got a choice of dates and days and even times. i clicked on each one. got a confirmation, printed that out, it was for the Poliklinik around the corner. i either could walk or take 4 tramstops. at the clink, i took my paper to the rooms where they did the vaccinations. they give yo ualso time slots so the rooms did not overflow with waiting people. got a paper to filöl in with my name and address. and about 20 questions to answer. all just with an -x-. nothing to write as such. then we were calle up always 5 people, got asked by the person who administered the jabs a few more questions.again, all was negative... (have you been sick, taken pills, had a heart attack and the likes) after gotten the jab, the needle is so thin and small one does not even feel anything, i was given the date, day and time when to return for the second shot. we were told to sit down for 15 minutes. the nurse on a computer printed out out vaccination passport, lots of ncie stamps... since nothing bad or unusual had happened to any of us, no allergic reaction, no swelling, nothing, we were all 5 - dismissed- and could go home. why 5 ? because one of those ampules had vaccine for 5 people.and they always prepared 5 fresh and new ones. it did not come out of a 5 lte -kompot- jar.returned after about 2 weeks. fewer papers to fill in. but the same questions asked.. handed in my vaccination passport. got the second stamp...end of the story. UNFORTUNATELY, and this is only from what i read in the international newspapers later on, the EU will recognise this passport and the stamps only then, when Sputnik V is being officially registered ( going on Vacation to TURKEY is no problem. The accept the passport. Turkey is no member of the EU... https://www.gosuslugi.ru/ this was also the site where i registered. as it says for MOSCOW residence...
    by the way, when i got to be vaccinated, no one asked me about my passport, my PRP or any other document. except the print out with the date and time slot...
    So the EU bureaucrats have also sanctions on Russian vaccine?

Good grief!
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Thank you, Which website did you registered?

The vaccinations are being done on a walk-in basis in several Moscow shopping centers. No appointment necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by xp@ View Post
    The vaccinations are being done on a walk-in basis in several Moscow shopping centers. No appointment necessary.

Can You tell me 1 of them??

Can You tell me 1 of them??
    This article says you can get the sputnik V jab at evropeisky shopping mall, and VDNKh. Friends of mine also got the jab at Detsky Mir near Red Square.

https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/602cc95b9a79477b1e550d02

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

AlexD (13-04-2021)

the link i posted here. because i live in Moscow...

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    So the EU bureaucrats have also sanctions on Russian vaccine?

Good grief!

well not on the sanctions list. not by a long way. but, maybe they can't read russian language. or there is a bad translation. or whatever. they just want more data. maybe in Russia there are different data used to register a drug. who knows. a lot of it is of course also political. but with the Astrazeneca debakel, now also the Johnson & Johnson drama they will be hard pressed NOT to register Sputnik V.To be honest i never read anything negative about the Sputnik,mabe -no one - was looking for something -exotic-. Or as one virologist said - the more one looks for something and knows where to look and what for to look, one will for sure find-.
    Russia got the vaccine and begun vaccinating their own people quietly. the -west-, and Boris Johnson shouted loudest, came up with their vaccines with much hoopla and noise.The Germans (and to a part the Austrians, because part of the Biontech vaccine came from there) that THEIR company,Biontech found the vaccine. But it is now the American -mother company- Pfizer who takes all the credit and $$$. Then Johnson&Johnson ( actually it is the same as in Germany) it was a little known subsidy of the big company that no one knew, so they use the name of the well known holding). AND a -one shot vaccine - on top of it. Great!!!!....T
    That the CHINESE had their own vaccine and had vaccinated millions of people, is being ignored completely by the -West- ( -Nothing good can come out from there. And we have no data...-)Suppose the Chinese have plenty to do at home. No need for them to nitpick with the beancounters in Brussels.
    Austria got before yesterday a new Minister of health ( the old one resigned because of REAL health problems, not Corona related) The new guy is known as harliner. Known to support an even harder lockdown and for more vaccinations.
    Kanzlerin Merkel from Germany is also not standing anymore fore re elections. The new guys are also know to take much harder lines to get the pandemie, and that's what it is, under control.
    SputnikV will get the EU registration, and should the balk, countries will get it alone.Millions of doses of the Astra vaccine are lying unused, but already paid for, in refrigerators all over the place. But the people just say no...
    Russia is developing and is in the test phase already, instead of the needle, to to get the vaccine as drops through the nose...and could be bought at every Chemist. my guess would be, and that is my guess only, we all will need a booster in 1 or 2 years. Special with so many new variants of the -bug - around -. And it will be no more need to -schlepp- all the way to the Poliklinik. But just to the Chemist around the corner. Should that be indeed like that, i will be the first in line..But should it be a third -shot-, well, i still will be around for that as well. Special now that -our- Poliklinik gets a -kapital remont - and will have everything that one could think of and a few extras...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (14-04-2021)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast