littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: article: Is Russia About To Invade Ukraine?

article: Is Russia About To Invade Ukraine?

I doubt it will happen any time soon but in other news NATO war ships and submarines have been lerkking around the Nord Stream 2 pipeline work. It seems like that has started the same time Ukraine started attacking Eastern Ukraine.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I doubt it will happen any time soon but in other news NATO war ships and submarines have been lerkking around the Nord Stream 2 pipeline work. It seems like that has started the same time Ukraine started attacking Eastern Ukraine.
    I doubt it too. 4,000 Russian troops are not enough to invade Ukraine. It's just a political posturing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (05-04-2021)

Screenshot_20210405-153322_Instagram.jpg

Seems like Belarus won't be much help either.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (09-04-2021)

I don't know if Russia is going to attack or not but there are reports of equipment arriving by rail day and night. Ukraine claims Russian forces in the area are up to about 110k troops.

Ukraine has apparently dammed up a river and the water reserves in the Russian controlled area are getting very low. So Russia might try to take over the area where the dam is. We'll see.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    I don't know if Russia is going to attack or not but there are reports of equipment arriving by rail day and night. Ukraine claims Russian forces in the area are up to about 110k troops.

Ukraine has apparently dammed up a river and the water reserves in the Russian controlled area are getting very low. So Russia might try to take over the area where the dam is. We'll see.
    The "reports" of Russian build-up are planted by US State Department in the media - this will rationalize the deployment of more HATO-Pentagon military to the Ukraine-Russia border and the dispatch of more ships to the Black Sea. Media-driven hysteria. The clown in the White House can then show he is doing something about the evil (white-skinned) Russians. The Deep State is deeply racist. They see Russia as the No. 1 problem in the world.

Ukraine (Zelenski clown operated like Joe Biden , as puppet) uses water as a weapon, like when it cut off water supply ot Crimea. And they also cut off electricity, just before winter started.

Really nice people.

Of course, the oil companies, are all for conflict. They would shut down Nordstream 2, also, then they get more money because the price of oil and gas for Europe would increase.

A lot of dishonest people running things in the world...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Freud (16-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post

The CNN report of Russian tanks heading to the border are false. They showed Ukrainian tanks in Ukraine headed to the East. Ukraine has been building up forces in the East and near Crimea for a couple of months now. I think it has a lot to do with the gas pipeline Nord Stream 2, Joe Biden's election. The US is trying to push Russia into stopping a Ukrainian attack on East Ukraine so it can get Europe to put more sanctions on Russia and stop the new gas pipeline. Just like America lied about the attack on Georgia they are lying about this but it could backfire badly. It would take Russia about a week or two to take over the whole of Ukraine and nothing the US or Europe could do about it.

The water supply to Crimea has been shut off for years, since 2014 I believe and Ukraine has tried to cut the electricity too.

The new US foreign policy towards Russia and China is just dumb and dangerous.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (16-04-2021)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    July will see a 100 years of the Chinese communist party, could an invasion of Taiwan be on, Russia moves into Ukraine, land bridge to Krim, at the same time, USA's head will be spinning, which, what, where to go.
    Biden's invitation to Putin will stall any plans for an attack, maybe, we will see.
    The American eagle is one headed, Russian two, so it's hard to spin the Russians.
    America just cancelled moving two war ships to the Black Sea, which is a good sign

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (16-04-2021)

Some good video footage here for those who do not want to get too close to the front line:

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/re...-ukraine-45552

and some reasonable analysis here:

https://russianmilitaryanalysis.wordpress.com/
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Freud (16-04-2021), TheInterocitor (15-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Some good video footage here for those who do not want to get too close to the front line:

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/re...-ukraine-45552

and some reasonable analysis here:

https://russianmilitaryanalysis.wordpress.com/
    The first link sights Bellingcat, you know that MI6 and CIA supported website. I laughed when it said Russia's movement of military close to the border is a threat to NATO! Now they know how Russia feels being surrounded by NATO.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Freud (16-04-2021), rusmeister (16-04-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    I( don't think think there is any coherent or cogent strategy coming from the White House or the State Department. The mob doesn't have a leader or a clear plan.

Instead, it is similar to the "Arab Spring" during Obama/Clinton years. They thought they were bearers of peace, and were be bringing democracy, instead their grandiose designs for the Middle East and Ukraine backfired and unleashed a series of civil wars and brutal repressions which are still ongoing today.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Freud (16-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I( don't think think there is any coherent or cogent strategy coming from the White House or the State Department.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    Is-Russia-About-To-Invade-Ukraine
    Oh, again these wet, sweet Ukrainian dreams...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents