littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Monthly Income For Parents?

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Monthly Income For Parents?

Is it true that a woman with 3 kids would get monthly stipend from the government?

How many cabbages would she receive every month?

How about single woman raising 2 small demons?

Спасибо за назидание.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 31-03-2021 at 01:19.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Is it true that a woman with 3 kids would get monthly stipend from the government?

Спасибо за назидание.
    https://qz.com/200728/what-countries...ving-children/ read up here, it is in English. And not only for 2 or 3 or 4 children. One gets the -materinski kapital - for every kid. The idea was indeed to encourage parents to have more children. and give them a good start into the kids live. the money was NOT paid out in cash and was supposed to be for schooling, further education or the likes for the KIDS only. but it has been -watered down - over the years. the money can be mortgaged, to buy an apartement, or at least as a downpayment for that. but there are still conditions attached to it. for instance one can not get the money in cash, give the child to a orphanage and have a good time. have a kid after 9 months again and do the same...( my post are only the basics that i know about. for sure someone here knows more details about it)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Спасибо за назидание.
    Little help, anyone?

As far as I know, u get 10 or 20k usd starting at second kid. It can only be used for certain things, but it can be unlocked quite easily, like buying a portion of a relatives flat and thus, receiving the cash.

At the third kid, u get a special status, but it's like free school lunches for kids, free parking and maybe something else. Maybe increased pension.

The thing is, Moscow benefits are better than Russian benefits and so, buy being a muscovite, I wouldn't know what other russians get.

I can tell u that muscuvites get free baby food, free juice and some other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    As far as I know, u get 10 or 20k usd starting at second kid. It can only be used for certain things, but it can be unlocked quite easily, like buying a portion of a relatives flat and thus, receiving the cash.

At the third kid, u get a special status, but it's like free school lunches for kids, free parking and maybe something else. Maybe increased pension.

The thing is, Moscow benefits are better than Russian benefits and so, buy being a muscovite, I wouldn't know what other russians get.

I can tell u that muscuvites get free baby food, free juice and some other stuff.
    You only get free baby food if you're a single mom but you can also get free vacations to Sochi. Same goes for families with three kids.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    You only get free baby food if you're a single mom but you can also get free vacations to Sochi. Same goes for families with three kids.
    Nope. I got it for both of my kids. One when I was renting, and one when I owned an apt.

Nope. I got it for both of my kids. One when I was renting, and one when I owned an apt.
    I don't see how if you are legally married.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I don't see how if you are legally married.
    Well, magic I guess. But I'm not unique. It's just the way it is in Moscow.

Well, magic I guess. But I'm not unique. It's just the way it is in Moscow.
    My wife wouldn't feed our kid anything that is pre made in a jar or otherwise. She gives her no sugar, candy only real honey for her special teas. Fresh fruit and vegetables and meats from a small shop that sells the best cuts. The kid eats better than me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (04-04-2021)

Is that like a one-time grant, and then no monthly bennies? My friend had two kids, now they are both over 21, and she has a third child now. But she lives out past the Urals. I wonder if it is a nationwide program, or varies by oblast? I'm sure you would find it useful in high-priced Moscow.

Is that like a one-time grant, and then no monthly bennies? My friend had two kids, now they are both over 21, and she has a third child now. But she lives out past the Urals. I wonder if it is a nationwide program, or varies by oblast? I'm sure you would find it useful in high-priced Moscow.
    Moscow isn't expensive.

Let's be honest, living int the regions on $ or 2 or $300 isn't really living. Not in russia, not in thailand, not in europe, not in america. Not anywhere. Costs are the same for most things. You want a car? It costs basic money
    You want to eat a potato? It costs less. But it costs. Either in time or capital.

Anyways.

Some info here.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/20/puti...-families.html

Some more here.

https://www.globalgovernmentforum.co...st-birth-rate/

Looks like things changed after 2018.

My kids were born before this.

Moscow isn't expensive.

Let's be honest, living int the regions on $ or 2 or $300 isn't really living. Not in russia, not in thailand, not in europe, not in america. Not anywhere. Costs are the same for most things. You want a car? It costs basic money
    You want to eat a potato? It costs less. But it costs. Either in time or capital.

Anyways.

Some info here.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/20/puti...-families.html

Some more here.

https://www.globalgovernmentforum.co...st-birth-rate/

Looks like things changed after 2018.

My kids were born before this.
    Where I live things are a lot cheaper than in the city. Technically we live in Moscow but we get a lot of good from local places like chicken and eggs. You can tell the chickens aren't from a big factory farm because they are all different sizes. Even things like Coke is a lot cheaper here like 50 rubles less.

Where I live things are a lot cheaper than in the city. Technically we live in Moscow but we get a lot of good from local places like chicken and eggs. You can tell the chickens aren't from a big factory farm because they are all different sizes. Even things like Coke is a lot cheaper here like 50 rubles less.
    U know the drill....

Post pics or it didn't happen....