littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: new, much easier, law for visitors and relatives to obtain a visa..

new, much easier, law for visitors and relatives to obtain a visa..

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...ussians-a73317

not that it helps much, or better, can be used much more these days, but i think it is good to know and keep in mind for -sunnier days-...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

not that it helps much, or better, can be used much more these days, but i think it is good to know and keep in mind for -sunnier days-...
    The lawmakers have been discussing this for almost a year already and I will assume it will become law by the end of this year or early next year.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (24-03-2021), xt-tsi (25-03-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    So is Russia open to tourist visa now? I need to get my teeth fixed. It is becoming medical emergency.

Around here, only about 10% are wearing mask, The Queen's edict was overridden in the legislature. Despite that, I like to wear mask in public because it hides my rotten teeth...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (20-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    So is Russia open to tourist visa now? I need to get my teeth fixed. It is becoming medical emergency.

Around here, only about 10% are wearing mask, The Queen's edict was overridden in the legislature. Despite that, I like to wear mask in public because it hides my rotten teeth...
    I think you can get a visa and come now if it's for medical treatment, but you might have to properly document that by showing an invitation or something similar from a licensed medical facility.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (09-04-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

Any updates on this? I will be coming in April and will apply for residency.

Also, has more info been released about what forms must be filed to receive one of these visas? Just trying to get an idea of what paperwork/documents I will need to gather.

Dumb question, but I can't just file directly for residency from the USA, right? I'm assuming I need to already be in Russia on a visa, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    Any updates on this? I will be coming in April and will apply for residency.

Also, has more info been released about what forms must be filed to receive one of these visas? Just trying to get an idea of what paperwork/documents I will need to gather.

Dumb question, but I can't just file directly for residency from the USA, right? I'm assuming I need to already be in Russia on a visa, correct?
    Ya gotta file here. But while in the US, you can get other stuff, such as the FBI report.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Freud (20-09-2021)