littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Office Furniture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Office Furniture

Suggestion Needed

My friendís company moving their office to a much smaller space. They are selling many items of office furniture which can be used in home office as well at reduced price. They already advertised in many Expat forums. Iím wondering are thereíre any Russian telegram or FB pages where she can post it to get more exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverLearn View Post
    Suggestion Needed

My friend’s company moving their office to a much smaller space. They are selling many items of office furniture which can be used in home office as well at reduced price. They already advertised in many Expat forums. I’m wondering are there’re any Russian telegram or FB pages where she can post it to get more exposure.
    maybe they just dont know? vkontakte is one of them.-odnoklassniki- is another. russian langauge obvious. AND there is always AVITO.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Yes, VK has a new classified space, just click on hub and you will find it. Avito.ru is the best place to sell things though, much more people will see it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-03-2021)