littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Project Veritas leaks photos of immigrants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Project Veritas leaks photos of immigrants

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-03-2021), rusmeister (23-03-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    These are unaccompanied teen-age males, who will become gang members in the US, and add to the huge crime problems of central cities.

Thanks, Joe.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-03-2021)

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-03-2021), TheInterocitor (23-03-2021)

Now Biden is going back to Trump's plan and asking people to apply in their home country. This guy has just made a big mess of everything he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Now Biden is going back to Trump's plan and asking people to apply in their home country. This guy has just made a big mess of everything he does.
    One story is that the migrants test around 26% positive rate for covid. So, keeping them in such conditions will only exacerbate nthe problem. Then, as they are released, as supposedly they are free to come and go in the hotels that have been booked for them, the new strains spread and lead to increased transmission rates in formerly "no mask required" texas.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    One story is that the migrants test around 26% positive rate for covid. So, keeping them in such conditions will only exacerbate nthe problem. Then, as they are released, as supposedly they are free to come and go in the hotels that have been booked for them, the new strains spread and lead to increased transmission rates in formerly "no mask required" texas.
    let the Governator that explain to his electorate. suppose on the next ballos his name will NOT be there anymore?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Sorry I was wrong, they are asking people to stay in Mexico until a court date can be made. I'm sure Mexico is going to love that. As of now the US border is closed.

suppose no need to post pictures from the -Florida Spring Break - Everyone has seen them...They put the emergency brakes now on... but when the -break - is over. people will go back home. all over the USA one would assume. and how many are infected_ one only can hope, and hope only, that the the cases will be light.and need no hospitalisation. or worse...
    JHI ( John Hopkins Institute) the numbers cruncher in the USA suppose will need a few more computers and Excel Experts to put all the numbers together...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I don't consider the FREE CASH he has been giving me to be a "mess".

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I don't consider the FREE CASH he has been giving me to be a "mess".
    It's not "free" it is added to the national debt. I hope you like the taxes that are going to come with it and his Rebuild America plan of infrastructure work. Which very little of the $2 trillion dollars goes to roads and bridges. I wonder which bridge building company Hunter Biden will be working for.