littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Spacious room for rent, metro VDNKh

Spacious room for rent, metro VDNKh

Dear EXPATRU Members,

Starting from April 1st a 20 m room is available for rent at my apartment based on the 5th floor of a 8-storey building. This is the largest of a 3-room flat located in a beautiful Stalin-era red-brick house surrounded by several of Moscow most well-known green areas - VDNKh exhibition park within 10 minutes tramway ride, Sokolniki, Losiniy ostrov (there truly are wild mooses wandering down there!), Botanicheskiy sad

Moscow center can be reached in 20-25 minutes via direct orange metro line (VDNKh --> Kitai Gorod 6 stops)

The apartment features everything you need for a comfortable living, kitchen is fully-equipped - a dishwasher is simply missing but who really needs one

3 meter ceiling height, fresh air from the nearby forest, noiseless neighborhood

Rent: 26,000 rubles monthly + security deposit of equivalent amount
    inclusive of high speed Wi-Fi, Russian & international TV channels (Euronews, MTV, Paramount, Discovery, Eurosport..) and utilities

I am a quiet 40+ y.o. male person therefore expecting to share the apartment with a male/female flatmate of the same values - clean, respectful, trustworthy

Please PM me if you are interested in this offer. Viewings can be arranged at almost any time.

With best wishes,

A
    Attached Images Attached Images