littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Strogino only? -Tadzhikistan - is now gone for sure. Something much better came up instead!

Strogino only? -Tadzhikistan - is now gone for sure. Something much better came up instead!

https://szaopressa.ru/v-strogine-otk...turnyj-tsentr/

definitely will have a -look see-. special since it is more or less just -across the road -. And the future will tell what name it will have. because the one it has NOW, no one really likes... (russian language article...)

But one thing amazes me every time i see a photo of our good mayor. He NEVER wears a mask. - we - are all encouraged to wear masks and even ( one way use) gloves when going shopping or in public buildings. does the -bug - make a curve around the good man?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Strogino is moving up in the world.

And the mayor doesn't need a mask. He is above all that...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (17-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Strogino is moving up in the world.

And the mayor doesn't need a mask. He is above all that...
    Indeed we are.i remember how it looked like when we moved in and bought our palce. a real -sleeping district -. meaning people went to work to town. and came back to Strogino to -sleep-. And it reflects also on the apartement prices...

Strogino has a lot going for it. You've got great places to swim at the lake off of the Moscow River, and in the river itself, a big sports center on Talinskaya, all kinds of shopping and restaurants. You can pop over to Krokus City, there are lots of office buildings in the area. We live out on the Nova Riga near a town called Anosino and often drive to the parking lot at Strogino Metro. Then we go into the city from there on public transport. At one point in the early 2000's my wife's family had an apartment in Strogino which we sold. Now I wish we hadn't.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (20-03-2021), Uncle Wally (19-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Strogino has a lot going for it. You've got great places to swim at the lake off of the Moscow River, and in the river itself, a big sports center on Talinskaya, all kinds of shopping and restaurants. You can pop over to Krokus City, there are lots of office buildings in the area. We live out on the Nova Riga near a town called Anosino and often drive to the parking lot at Strogino Metro. Then we go into the city from there on public transport. At one point in the early 2000's my wife's family had an apartment in Strogino which we sold. Now I wish we hadn't.
    Strogino also has the lowest crime rate in all of Moscow.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (20-03-2021), xt-tsi (19-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Strogino also has the lowest crime rate in all of Moscow.

when i walk the dog, often VERY early or sometimes VERY late, we always see patrol cars -cruising - around.also in the park, fair enough only on roads where their car can go. I wish they bring back to horse patrols that we had some years ago...
    we have good street lighting, that is WORKING, cameras all over the place that are WORKING.