littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Get paid for having a couple of hours of fun

Get paid for having a couple of hours of fun

I saw the following ad in the vacancies section of expat.ru and emailed my phone number to the indicated address. I soon received a call inviting me to participate, and scheduling an appointment for a testing session. The whole experience took about 2 hours, and was very worthwhile and informative. Learned how the EEG detects and displays eye and muscle movement, and many other interesting things - all of which were fully explained by the very nice young people conducting the session.

Tech startup studying e-Book reading behavior is looking for native English respondents to participate in software testing. Youíll be asked to read a set of various short texts on an iPad in front of a high-speed camera capturing eye movement with simultaneous electroencephalogram (EEG) recording. Itís absolutely non-invasive and safe, we take all possible COVID-19 precautions as well. Collected data will be processed anonymously. Reading sessions are conducted on working days in our lab near Krasnoselskaya metro station. We pay 2000 rubles for 1 hour of reading, cash in hand. Candidates from USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and Malta only. If English is your first language please apply by email to read@oken.tech.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (06-03-2021), Uncle Wally (05-03-2021), xt-tsi (09-03-2021)

These "young" researchers would be members of the fairest sex now would they?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I tried it and it was quite fun and interesting to see your brain waves and how they react to your eye movements and thoughts. The people are very nice and one is hot hot hot!
    It's also fun to see how to control things with your eyes. During the set up you look at different circles and move them into another circle, to do this well you really need to make your eyes focus on the exact spot. I would recommend it to anyone who has some extra time and is interested in tech.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

xp@ (12-03-2021)